Recommendations Isekai But the MC is Never Human

Macha

Not a Klutz
Does it exists? I mean, there are so many Isekai with nonhuman protagonist but they used to be human in their previous lives. What I am looking for is a story where the MC is never human before they got Isekai'ed. Like that one story where the MC is a housecat or that one where the MC is a spider in a classroom.

georppy

Try this out 'The story of how a Cultivation Universe was Conquered by an Interstellar Weapons Platform'

Jemini

I'm trying to remember the name of this one non-isekai liteRPG in which the MC was a rock that was turned into a dungeon core by a dragon. And when I say a rock, I seriously mean it previously was just a normal rock and was never human. I mean, as mentioned, it's not isekai. The rock was always just a regular rock, and therefore no reincarnation or anything like that going on.

That said, I tried to search the word "core" and it just wasn't coming up in the search results. So, I'm just not having luck finding this one. Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about.

(That said, the first book was the only one that was actually any real good. In the 2nd book, where the author decided to give the dungeon core a human form and sexual desires, it started just getting weird and unappealing. Maybe the reason I can't find it is because the author realized it was going downhill fast and just decided to scrap the series.)

I'm trying to remember the name of this one non-isekai liteRPG in which the MC was a rock that was turned into a dungeon core by a dragon. And when I say a rock, I seriously mean it previously was just a normal rock and was never human. I mean, as mentioned, it's not isekai. The rock was always just a regular rock, and therefore no reincarnation or anything like that going on.

That said, I tried to search the word "core" and it just wasn't coming up in the search results. So, I'm just not having luck finding this one. Maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about.

(That said, the first book was the only one that was actually any real good. In the 2nd book, where the author decided to give the dungeon core a human form and sexual desires, it started just getting weird and unappealing. Maybe the reason I can't find it is because the author realized it was going downhill fast and just decided to scrap the series.)
I believe the author you are thinking of is Ace_Arriande. They decided they didn't like many of the stories, so they deleted them.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
I believe the author you are thinking of is Ace_Arriande. They decided they didn't like many of the stories, so they deleted them.
Correct. I think it was called Volcano Core or something like that. It definitely no longer exists though.
Does it exists? I mean, there are so many Isekai with nonhuman protagonist but they used to be human in their previous lives. What I am looking for is a story where the MC is never human before they got Isekai'ed. Like that one story where the MC is a housecat or that one where the MC is a spider in a classroom.
Technically none of these are Isekai, but I felt like I had to give some recommendation since I replied.

Kuumando

I rec dreadwolf pretty good read

OP1000

I rec dreadwolf pretty good read

But the MC was human before being reborn as a wolf monster, so this is not the type of story that the original poster of the thread is looking for.

Last edited: