Isekai enjoyers, please check out my story!

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I have been working on a kingdom building isekai with a lot of LitRPG elements. If you are interested in that sort of thing, please give it a read.

CL

I have been working on a kingdom building isekai with a lot of LitRPG elements. If you are interested in that sort of thing, please give it a read.
I'm not really interested in that, but a good story is still good. I'll check it out when I have more time over this weekend. It being short (relatively speaking) means I can be quick about reading too. I'll leave a comment. :blob_popcorn:

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Took me forever and a day, but I've posted my initial impressions as a comment. The amount of time I had to spend on the basic mechanical stuff was thin, which is always a treat, I could focus more on style/actual story stuff.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Took me forever and a day, but I've posted my initial impressions as a comment. The amount of time I had to spend on the basic mechanical stuff was thin, which is always a treat, I could focus more on style/actual story stuff.
Thanks but I'm not really looking for feedback, just more readers. I'm really only interested in feedback from people I know and trust. Random people on the internet don't exactly have a great track record on that sort of stuff.

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer
Thanks but I'm not really looking for feedback, just more readers. I'm really only interested in feedback from people I know and trust. Random people on the internet don't exactly have a great track record on that sort of stuff.

I see, I see. I'll still be posting my impressions, whether you find them useful or not. Giving crit sharpens my own blade as much as it sharpens that of the people I interact with, my efforts aren't entirely selfless.