Isekai Police: Wrapping up Book 1

Vnator

So I'm in the process of writing and uploading the final chapters of my first book! It's been a wonderful journey, and I wanted to share all of the really cool things I came up wit hand wrote with all of you! I plan to go back and edit the entire thing after a short hiatus after the conclusion, so it'll be even better!

If you take a look and you like it, you'll probably catch up by the time I upload the final epilogue :D
Chapter 1: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/276570-the-isekai-police/chapter/276572/

The story is about a grizzled veteran isekai protagonist part of an organization that tries to find and rescue other kids from Earth who end up in unfavorable circumstances, like summoned by evil kings to be used at fast-leveling cannon fodder for bullshit wars, or brought to super Grimdark Worlds where there's nothing but suffering awaiting them. In the first book, he's sent to a World full of references to Earth culture, but no summoning ritual to carry someone over. As he investigates, he finds even stranger occurrences that point so something insidious brewing under the surface.

I've been told that it starts out well (chapters 1-15) and the middle is a bit slow (15-28ish), but chapter 30 onwards it goes balls to the walls crazy on the action and intrigue and everyone sticks around by then. I hope you all might enjoy it :D