Isekai with Mods

Let's just say someone got Isekai'd and their cheat skill was like opening up Steam Workshop, browsing countless mods and trying things themselves with (probably) hilarious result.

I wonder if there's any stories out there which met a similar criteria?

LilRora

Mostly formless
The closest I can think of is The Reincarnated Vampire Just Wants To Enjoy Her New Life, but it isn't mods and more like access to source code. And it lacks the hilarious element. I think something like what you're asking about would be a straight up crazy comedy just as predictable as humans, unless it had really many limitations.

ArmamentCalligraphy

There was a story called "reincarnated into a video game with H-mods installed" a month back, but the author deleted it for some reason.

Love4NovelGuy

There was a story called "reincarnated into a video game with H-mods installed" a month back, but the author deleted it for some reason.
Sometimes, these kind of Webnovelists that have lives outside of writing tend to feel odd when people IRL can connect R18 stuff to them. At least, that’s how it was for me

ArmamentCalligraphy

They’re rewriting it and making it a bit tamer on a different account
"Tamer" in what sense? The main turn-off for me was the worms shit, but everything else seemed pretty good. Do you know when they're posting this rewrite?

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
How do you even know…
Me and a few friends in a discord were fucking around and I mentioned the sheer absurdity of it keklol, the plot was wild

"Tamer" in what sense? The main turn-off for me was the worms shit, but everything else seemed pretty good. Do you know when they're posting this rewrite?
Idk new profile, but an excerpt of the rewrite is on their profile, vn but everybody is fuckable or something?

ArmamentCalligraphy

Me and a few friends in a discord were fucking around and I mentioned the sheer absurdity of it keklol, the plot was wild

Idk new profile, but an excerpt of the rewrite is on their profile, vn but everybody is fuckable or something?
Just looked, apparently they're doingthe rewrite on a separate account, vn is a different story.