Isekai within Isekai (story idea/Looking for)

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Although this is in author general this isn't necessarily purely for authors. Partially because I am looking for stories with this premise and partially because I want someone else to pick up this idea and try to write it since I probably never will.

So, what if someone were to reincarnate/transmigrate, but they found out that reincarnated within a novel where somebody else is the supposed Isekai'd MC. Would they treat that person as fictional or a fellow person from earth? How would the first reincarnator react to being a fictional character within a book of the world he/she supposedly came from? Would the reincarnator b try to change the fate of reincarnator a? I just really find the psychological aspect of this interesting.

So yeah, do tell me if you know any stories with a premise like this(it's not limited to reincarnation, can be any aspect of Isekai), or feel free to use the idea to make your own story if you find it interesting too. I do, but honestly it's something I'd read and not something I'm willing to write.

Damn, now I feel like I'm trash asking an artist to do art for free. Only it's multiple pages in full color.

TotallyHuman

There's Trash of the county's family which has a similar situation

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
There's Trash of the county's family which has a similar situation
I've always been troubled with stories over 500 chapter since they tend to get stale. But I did see A Will Eternal through to the end so I'll try this out since the synopsis is interesting, I hope the original transmigrator actually plays a role and isn't some background character though.

BigHoodieBoy

What Happens When the Second Male Lead Powers Up/When the Third Wheel Strikes Back is one that fits that, it’s a translated Korean novel about a guy who gets Transmigrated as the second male lead(aka the losing one) to a web novel his sister was reading, and FML was Transmigrated in the original story.

So, what if someone were to reincarnate/transmigrate, but they found out that reincarnated within a novel where somebody else is the supposed Isekai'd MC. Would they treat that person as fictional or a fellow person from earth? How would the first reincarnator react to being a fictional character within a book of the world he/she supposedly came from? Would the reincarnator b try to change the fate of reincarnator a? I just really find the psychological aspect of this interesting.
inexorable chaos and fathers wrath come to mind. it's not that uncommon of an idea honestly. there's a ton of novels and mangas with this premise - though, I can't remember any at the moment.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
inexorable chaos and fathers wrath come to mind. it's not that uncommon of an idea honestly. there's a ton of novels and mangas with this premise - though, I can't remember any at the moment.
I've had the same thoughts too but I couldn't really recall any, only that they were probably Korean. So I decided to post here anyways

Edit: Oh I think I've seen father's wrath, I don't mean simply multiple summoned people. I mean the second summoned is completely aware about how the adventure of the first one will go and the fact that they were in an Isekai novel or something similar.

I've had the same thoughts too but I couldn't really recall any, only that they were probably Korean. So I decided to post here anyways

Edit: Oh I think I've seen father's wrath, I don't mean simply multiple summoned people. I mean the second summoned is completely aware about how the adventure of the first one will go and the fact that they were in an Isekai novel or something similar.
that narrows it down a bit. it's usually the "I've been reincarnated as a mob" type of novels. sadly, my memory is still shit. I'll keep on the look out for anything though.

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
that narrows it down a bit. it's usually the "I've been reincarnated as a mob" type of novels. sadly, my memory is still shit. I'll keep on the look out for anything though.
Doesn't necessarily need to be a mob. Though I guess the first thing that would come to someone's mind would be a mob character.