It’s my birthday! I’ve released the 3rd chapter of a novel I’ve been working on for 10 years!

TheSpiritInMe

Hello everybody! It's my birthday and I've had very good experiences with this community so I thought it might be nice to share it. I've started to release the story I've been working on for almost 10 years of my life. I had many ups and downs with it, many things happened along the way, but I'm grateful for everything I went through. I'm the strongest I've ever been. Completing my story is one of my greatest goals, and I'm working for it everyday. Even on my birthday. I'll super appreciate it if you gave it a read :) Cover was also drawn by me, originally I thought to make it a comic, and I'll get there some day :) Thank you for reading and enjoy!!! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/581010/the-spirit-in-me/

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hello everybody! It's my birthday and I've had very good experiences with this community so I thought it might be nice to share it. I've started to release the story I've been working on for almost 10 years of my life. I had many ups and downs with it, many things happened along the way, but I'm grateful for everything I went through. I'm the strongest I've ever been. Completing my story is one of my greatest goals, and I'm working for it everyday. Even on my birthday. I'll super appreciate it if you gave it a read :) Cover was also drawn by me, originally I thought to make it a comic, and I'll get there some day :) Thank you for reading and enjoy!!! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/581010/the-spirit-in-me/
HPpy birthday among us

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Happy birthday! Now, finish that novel, you can do it!

TheSpiritInMe

HPpy birthday among us
Happy Birthday! I'll get the cake :blob_party:
Congratulations! Keep it up <3
Happy birthday 🎉
Happy birthday! Now, finish that novel, you can do it!
Happy birthday!
happy birtday !!!!!!!!!:blob_party::blob_party::blob_party:
Happy batday, birthman
- Joker giving Batman an expired coupon for new parents
Happy birthdaaaaay. Hope the novel's coming out great! :blob_melt: :blob_party:
Happy belated bday!
Thank you very much everybody!!! So happy to be here! It's a long novel but I'm going to work on it everyday and one year from today, the first completed book of it will be already out! I've worked so hard so far, I'm not going to give up. Ever! Thank you so so much for the kind words!!! Love you 😁😍