It is what it is

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
From the start - if you have a small synopsis please make sure that there are no mistakes there. A lot of people would judge on that single sentence alone.

- Creating thousands of worlds with different genes(? not sure if this is intentional or a simple mistake in writing genres) : from magic to cultivations (either comma or an and here) from sciences to witchcraft

The first chapter has a few small mistakes here and there, nothing too outrageous but something an app like Grammarly could catch. You also slip up here and there and switch from what I see as a present-tense story and use past instead.

In terms of prose itself, the biggest challenge I've faced with your first chapter is the pacing - while many authors need to make sure their pacing is more consistent - yours is the opposite - it is too constant.

There is a constant stream of descriptions and actions without a break for a reader to stop and digest what they had read so far. I definitely believe that your story would be much more readable if you condensed some of the parts into larger paragraphs that would deliver a certain part of your story with much greater impact and then would have more pronounced breaks between, allowing the reader to rest for a bit and prepare themselves for the next portion so to speak.

Right now you either have to read an entire chapter in one go or potentially lose the place you have been reading at when you stop for a break.