Recommendations It's hard finding Futanari novels

Ragu

I'm just looking for some recommendations for novels with futa's in them.

I don't really care for what it is, as long as it isn't a novel where it's just Futa on Male, like "His Hips For Her Pleasure" but It's ok if the male slowly becomes a female like "Do Not Pick Up Girls In The Abyss" or "Transmigration Gone Wrong"

I just find it really hard to find novel's where the main character is a futa or interacts a lot with futa's and that why I'm asking here

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I'm just looking for some recommendations for novels with futa's in them.

I don't really care for what it is, as long as it isn't a novel where it's just Futa on Male, like "His Hips For Her Pleasure" but It's ok if the male slowly becomes a female like "Do Not Pick Up Girls In The Abyss" or "Transmigration Gone Wrong"

I just find it really hard to find novel's where the main character is a futa or interacts a lot with futa's and that why I'm asking here
... Have you... have you read the novels on this site?

I think this search would benefit you:

Best combination of tags/genres would be: futanari (tag) + girls-love (genre) or futanari + girls-love + gender-bender

AiLovesToGrow

I write silly erotica
Did someone say futa?

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
hard finding futa novels? do you even search, bro?

it's hard finding GL smut that isnt lazy shit futa.

OP1000

Might I recommend you to some stories that I feel you could enjoy and fulfill the requirement you mentioned? Well, here are my recommendations for what I believe are good stories that have futanari in them.

Rise of the Dungeon Master:- This a story that features a futanari oni as the main character of the story. Right now the story is about to finish its first arc, and the character development that the main character will get in the first arc was really well written with the potential for the main character to grow some more as an individual. The isekai aspect of the story is also quite interesting. The release schedule of the story is usually one chapter/week, but occasionally there may not be a chapter that for some weeks or sometimes there may be extra chapters(side chapters) alongside the main chapter.

The Only Good Orc is a Half-Orc:- This story features a woman from Earth that gets transmigrated into another world as a hybrid orc. It is a story that takes its time in showing us readers how the main character adapts to suddenly being transmigrated into a fantasy world without the convenience of modern technology and it is a slow burn kind of story. It is also a harem story that is not rushed and actually has a slow and steady pace in regards to how she will get a harem. The release schedule for this story is two chapters/week(Thursdays(the author might sometimes not releasea chapter on a Thursday, as he/she will let the readers know when that happens) and Sundays) and you can find it on webnovel.com( I have not been able to find it in any other website. So incase you are not a big fan of webnovel.com, please give it a try. I think it will be worth it, as the story looks very promising and it could be a great read for you).

The Legendary Monster Layer:- This story features a female main character born in a world where people can get classes like a LitRPG game and she has a class that allows her to change monsters into monster girls(with some becoming turned into futannari of course) and 'fight' against them through doing some 'fun activities' if you get what I'm saying:s_wink:😏. There will be a considerable amount of smut throughout the story. The normal release schedule for the story is five chapters/week on Mondays Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. However, the author might sometimes upload a chapter outside of the days of the schedule.

A Travelling Mage's Almanac:- This story involves a main character who is also a mage that works as a teacher in a small town who starts travelling with a group of adventurers throughout the world the story takes place in. The worldbuilding in this story is truly well written and it really makes you feel like you are reading a classic fantasy story without any isekai elements to it( not saying isekai is a bad category as a whole, but sometimes it feels like there are too many isekai stories with the same premise and this story can be like a fresh breath of air if you feel the need to read a story with no isekai elements in it). It has currently finished releasing chapters, but there is the possibility of a sequel to the story that you can look forward to after reading this story.

What Do you Mean All Dungeons are Girls!!!? Enhanced Edition:- This story is a rewrite of a work of the same name with certain changes to the original adaptation of the story. I saw yuor reading list, so I know that you have read the original adaptation and I recommend that you check out this readaptation as well. The release schedule for the story is one chapter/week normally during Saturdays, but the author may also sometimes releases it on other days of the week.

If you feel like commenting on the recommendations that I have made on this thread, feel free to do so.

Last edited: