I've dreamed about a novel...

Authn

...where an unassuming guy finds himself in a body of one of the girls from the athletic group. His crush who is a lesbian is also there. The girl he finds himself as tends to be kind of serious, if a bit detached – not too hard to pretend to be her. Perfect opportunity to get closer to the crush? Nope! Even if the 'new' body of the MC is athletic, he had never done any sports activity in his life – it's like having all the raw power without any control.
And there's also the mystery of the whole premise – what happened exactly? Why is he in this girl's body? Where is his original one?
And then it goes into full modern fantasy genre for some reason – I don't know, don't ask me.

So, here's a question – does this novel exist? Or something even remotely familiar? It's just it felt nostalgic even if it was the first time I've dreamt of it, not to mention that I don't dream at all for the most part (the last time I had a dream was... actually, I don't remember how long ago that was).

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
I don't know if a story exists that has done that concept entirely, but it sounds fascinating! I like the concept of some nonathletic guy ends up in a body like that. Of course, athletes need to maintain themselves. They don't stay strong. Would he train like she does? Does he inevitably fall into the same habits which resulted in him having a nonathletic body type? Would the girl's body get ugly and fat as a result? Would he instead be motivated to try to impress the girl? In that case, you could call it something like the "Grand Rehabilitation Plan". I'd imagine it's likely he ended up body-swapping to break shut in habits or else to force him to learn more social skills.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
...where an unassuming guy finds himself in a body of one of the girls from the athletic group. His crush who is a lesbian is also there. The girl he finds himself as tends to be kind of serious, if a bit detached – not too hard to pretend to be her. Perfect opportunity to get closer to the crush? Nope! Even if the 'new' body of the MC is athletic, he had never done any sports activity in his life – it's like having all the raw power without any control.
And there's also the mystery of the whole premise – what happened exactly? Why is he in this girl's body? Where is his original one?
And then it goes into full modern fantasy genre for some reason – I don't know, don't ask me.
does this novel exist?
from what ive learned if you cant read it, create it

also your fucking stand sucks what im gonna solidify the rain eat fucking ass rainbow gay mask man i climb thru dimensions and shot the same guy three times what the fuck are you huh are you the 27th president of the united states i dont fucking think so i baited a minor and got away with it how bout you huh you rain jumping little shit-

Authn

I don't know if a story exists that has done that concept entirely, but it sounds fascinating! I like the concept of some nonathletic guy ends up in a body like that. Of course, athletes need to maintain themselves. They don't stay strong. Would he train like she does? Does he inevitably fall into the same habits which resulted in him having a nonathletic body type? Would the girl's body get ugly and fat as a result? Would he instead be motivated to try to impress the girl? In that case, you could call it something like the "Grand Rehabilitation Plan". I'd imagine it's likely he ended up body-swapping to break shut in habits or else to force him to learn more social skills.
I honestly didn't think of that. But yeah, he'd be forced to learn more social skills
and to realize the girl he had a crash on is only good for a short term relationship, so to speak – he would get burned out of her too fast.

from what ive learned if you cant read it, create it
I wish I could. I know you just have to start and keep practicing, but it's hard to take the first step. And I have quite a few novel ideas that I've been procrastinating on, but postpone even writing the first chapter because I either feel I should start with a simpler idea or can't think through all the details.
also your fucking stand sucks what im gonna solidify the rain eat fucking ass rainbow gay mask man i climb thru dimensions and shot the same guy three times what the fuck are you huh are you the 27th president of the united states i dont fucking think so i baited a minor and got away with it how bout you huh you rain jumping little shit-
"Have you ever just STOOD on the rain to flex on the paraplegic?"

Myrane66

Ah I see, a yuri genderbender novel. It's always my favourite genre.