I've Got You Covered!

Hopetoread

Bump . Also give this service a chance to provide an unique cover

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
It was a clever title, "I've got you covered".

Walk

I needed one for Thirteen Kings, but preferred something drawn from scratch ... I was saddened when I read that you don't do that.

So I got Clip Studio Paint for hundreds of dollars and spent half an hour on Youtube just to learn how to draw some #$%*ing clouds in the sky!!! :blob_catflip:

For an Exclusive service, (prolly lot cheaper), I could've been your first customer ... :blob_teary: ... *sniff* no *sniff* I'm not crying ffs!

Walk

★ Profession: Photoshop Artist (I don't do drawings since they take too much of my time. I'll think about that in the future!)
I feel like I've just been denied for pre-existing conditions ... definitely worth a class action lawsuit.

Aoibh

Mademoiselle
View attachment 350

Need a book cover? Well, this is the right place for you! Totes got you covered~ ∑d(ゝω・●)​

★ Profession: Photoshop Artist (I don't do drawings since they take too much of my time. I'll think about that in the future!)

Portfolio

★ In order to request for a book cover, you must DM me the answers for the questions I've provided for you below or reply to this thread:
Book Title:
Book URL:
Book Summary:
Author Name:
Author URL:
Request Type:
Image (if providing for one) URL:
Quote (if providing for one):

And for anything else you want to add in/specifics about the book cover, tell me via DM.
Request Types are different type of commissions you could ask for your cover. Cuz time is money and a hoe needs to pay for her college so

#1 Basic:
  • $5
  • Minor Revisions if wanted
  • You will provide me a single image and I will place it neatly in the 250x350 format, along with the author's name and the title of the book.

#2 Standard:
  • $15
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • It's like Basics, but you can give me multiple images or I could look for ones (as long as you provide me the basic descriptions), and you can give me a quote to add on to your cover.

#3 Premium
  • $25
  • Everything in the previous commission types + if you are unsatisfied with the cover, I will make it again for you from scratch (only once) + the psd file of the cover + 10% off next order
All sales are final and your cover request will be approved after you have paid through the paypal link on my profile (must state your username on the note when you do so).

DISCLAIMERS: I don’t own any of the images being used in making these covers unless stated otherwise. Also, my covers are considered transformative art and therefore is protected by the Fair Use Law.

Just a college student trying to earn money. Teehee? Also, my series, The Villainous Heroine's cover is made by me as well~​

6. If I change someone else’s work I can claim it as my own​

The act of copying or adapting someone else’s work is a restricted act. Any adaptation will be legally regarded as a derived work; so if you simply adapt the work of others, it will still be their work, and they have every right to object you if publish such a work when they have not given you permission to do so. They are also entitled to reclaim any money you make from selling their work.

The only safe option is to create something that is not copied or adapted from the work of others, or seek the permission of the rights owner (you should expect to pay a fee and/or royalties for this).

There is nothing to stop you being inspired by the work of others, but when it comes to your own work, start with a blank sheet and do not try to copy what others have done.

Edit: I accidentally posted the wrong link. Here is the right one.

Last edited:

colombiom

6. If I change someone else’s work I can claim it as my own​

The act of copying or adapting someone else’s work is a restricted act. Any adaptation will be legally regarded as a derived work; so if you simply adapt the work of others, it will still be their work, and they have every right to object you if publish such a work when they have not given you permission to do so. They are also entitled to reclaim any money you make from selling their work.

The only safe option is to create something that is not copied or adapted from the work of others, or seek the permission of the rights owner (you should expect to pay a fee and/or royalties for this).

There is nothing to stop you being inspired by the work of others, but when it comes to your own work, start with a blank sheet and do not try to copy what others have done.

Edit: I accidentally posted the wrong link. Here is the right one.
you KNOW u necro'd a 1+ year old post from an op who has been awol over a year correct??