Jax's art dump (⑉• ༝ •⑉) - What are bodies?

JaxCreation

Mostly just floating heads because I've forgotten what a body is.

Fantasy WIP MC who needs clothes:

Shoving the clothed version into an edit:

Attempting to waifu-fy @Eleven_MA's MC:

Last edited:

Eleven_M.A.

(In another world, a certain fictional character is crying and saying 'thank you, finally someone who understands me')

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I’m pretty sure this the reaction people are having to your thread LOL.

If you drew nothing but bust sketches for 4 years straight, I’m pretty sure you’d be good at them too 😉
*huggles you*
Don't put yourself down!

Your artwork is just as good!
I think it's more cos Ran-Ron's has got some...exposed chests that has garnered more attention for him.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art as well as his.
(^-^)

X

JaxCreation

I think it's more cos Ran-Ron's has got some...exposed chests that has garnered more attention for him.
Ahh, so boobs are the way to ScribbleHub’s heart 🤔 My FFXIV cohealer would do well here then. She draws great boobs and butts :^)

(And don’t worry, I’m not putting myself down. I didn’t think it would come off that way, LOL. I’m just a dry-humoured person ;) He’s also just posted a lot more artwork than I have.)

Also, Nahrenne~ Do you know if we can shamelessly advertise other people’s stuff? I have a friend (not the boob/butt one) who wants to start commissions but she’s too shy to advertise herself.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Ahh, so boobs are the way to ScribbleHub’s heart 🤔 My FFXIV cohealer would do well here then. She draws great boobs and butts :^)
*points at the majority of covers for stories on SH trending*
'-'
Also, your pic looks really nice.
(^-^)
(And don’t worry, I’m not putting myself down. I didn’t think it would come off that way, LOL. I’m just a dry-humoured person ;) He’s also just posted a lot more artwork than I have.)
*huggles*
Still, I didn't want you feeling down - no matter how small the chance was.
>w<
Also, Nahrenne~ Do you know if we can shamelessly advertise other people’s stuff? I have a friend (not the boob/butt one) who wants to start commissions but she’s too shy to advertise herself.
I think it's fine as long as you have their permission and appropriately point out the art is made by them.

X

Nahrenne

Practice request dump from earlier this year. (I'm better at drawing for other people than for myself :sweat_smile:)

(*o*)
I love them all!
The absolute best one of them is the bottom-left one for me.
>w<

They're all really well done, though.

X

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
*huggles you*
Don't put yourself down!

Your artwork is just as good!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your art as well as his.
(^-^)

X
Ahhh hahaha... Sorry bad habit on my end since I can literally only draw waifus lol.

I’m pretty sure this the reaction people are having to your thread LOL.
Now, now you've been doing this longer than me and you work faster. Not to mention, you can draw dudes. Hahaahaha... Shit... 🤣

Nahrenne

Ahhh hahaha... Sorry bad habit on my end since I can literally only draw waifus lol.
I wasn't having a go.
I think it's fine for you to draw what you want to.
(^-^)

X

JaxCreation

This is absolutely gorgeous, I love the way you draw the hair
Thank you!

Little do people realise, I just draw a bunch of squiggles until I'm happy with what I have.

Now, now you've been doing this longer than me and you work faster. Not to mention, you can draw dudes.
I probably draw heads faster. Bodies, not so much.

This is the level I must return to qq