Just saw Guardians 3.

• Thread starter Deleted member 113259
  • Start date

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Good for them.
I won't give Disney one single gleaming coin, the child-molesting freaks.
But yeah, you give those monsters more money. Buy some Bud Light while yer at it.
You do you. Not judging. Everyone has a weird fetish or two.

Jet

Why do people watch Marvel movies... Do you watch Uwe Boll and Ed Wood too?

Good for them.
But yeah, you give those monsters more money. Buy some Bud Light while yer at it.
You do you. Not judging. Everyone has a weird fetish or two.
are you implying hollywood is any better?

D

Deleted member 113259

Why do people watch Marvel movies... Do you watch Uwe Boll and Ed Wood too?
mindless entertainment a family can watch, the same reason to watch a Transformers film. Nothing Hollywood makes is art, but comparatively speaking, this was dope.

Good for them.
But yeah, you give those monsters more money"

What? Perverts and monsters in Hollywood? This is my first time hearing of such a thing. The truth is degenerates play a hand in almost every movie you see, and we are powerless to be rid of them. So you can't boycott whole companies, that doesn't change anything. You can, however, boycott individual projects, or simply show what makes money by not seeing movies where they virtue signal, have a bad cast or are just genuinely bad by modern standards.

Major2501

gawrdians?
Gwardians.
5LXOG5RJIRF2RAAD73SMKOWLPE.jpg

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
are you implying hollywood is any better?
Oh no. Not my a long shot. I just happen to hate Disney in particular because of what they did to star wars. They are both equal filth.

And the less people watch movies and TV, the more they will read, which is a win for me.
So you can't boycott whole companies,
Watch me.

that doesn't change anything.
Tell that to bud light.

The left really doesn't understand they are selling addiction. Addictive TV, movies, entertainment. All it takes is a few months for a junky to dry out and often they go, "Huh. This is all shit."

Very quickly they just turn away entirely and find something new. Notice how so many people are back on the "adults don't play video games" shame train?

It's because there are a billion video games better than anything modern media puts out. The trend will never reverse. Hollywood/Disney will NEVER recover. It's over. They fucked up too much.

It'll be a slow death, but in the end Movies will be replaced by a guy on YouTube with an AI that edits video.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 113259

Oh no. Not my a long shot. I just happen to hate Disney in particular because of what they did to star wars. They are both equal filth.

And the less people watch movies and TV, the more they will read, which is a win for me.

Watch me.

Tell that to bud light.

The left really doesn't understand they are selling addiction. Addictive TV, movies, entertainment. All it takes is a few months for a junky to dry out and often they go, "Huh. This is all shit."

Very quickly they just turn away entirely and find something new. Notice how so many people are back on the "adults don't play video games" shame train?

It's because there are a billion video games better than anything modern media puts out. The trend will never reverse. Hollywood/Disney will NEVER recover. It's over. They fucked up too much.

It'll be a slow death, but in the end Movies will be replaced by a guy on YouTube with an AI that edits video.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Bud light is different. Their whole base is conservatives and frat boys, and then they decide to piss off conservatives and frat boys, same with all the other woke beers. Disney has been degenerate filth since Walt died, and has built a large audience of people you probably disagree with quite a bit.

So saying conservatives don't like Disney isn't going to change anything. A more accurate comparison would be the Chick fil A boycotts. People on the opposite end of the political aisle from Chick fil A's target base boycotted them for donating to anti gay funds. Chick fil A briefly apologized and then kept doing it anyway because most of the people that bought Chick fil A didn't agree with the boycotters.

D

Deleted member 113259

lol I just realized this thread might now be against the rules because it edged on politics. Meaning the most controversial thing I got to say was in relation to mentioning I liked a movie.

Jet

Nothing Hollywood makes is art, but comparatively speaking, this was dope.
I haven't seen anything Marvel produced in decades, I think. But saying that about Hollywood almost equals to saying that the USA movies can't be art. Or an enormous part of the world's movies at that. That's just plain wrong and a crazy thing to say. Hollywood made Citizen Kane, for example.

Last edited:

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
lol I just realized this thread might now be against the rules because it edged on politics. Meaning the most controversial thing I got to say was in relation to mentioning I liked a movie.
It's a strange rule.

I've found that I can briefly touch on, and describe, some political stances and what they are, and how verbage is used, however.

I have more than once just not replied to people who chose to employ extremely volatile, hostile rhetoric not because I think they're right (even if they have at least a point worth considering which they usually do), but because contesting it would be a gross violation of the rule as it would generate exactly what Tony intends to stop.

Jet

It's because there are a billion video games better than anything modern media puts out.
There are like a quarter a mil of games and games can't be better than media, because games happen to be a part of media...

(Too many mysterious beings seem to arrive from some alternate universe here, I swear.)

D

Deleted member 113259

I haven't seen anything Marvel produced in decades, I think. But saying that about Hollywood almost equals to saying that the USA movies can't be art. Or an enormous part of the world's movies at that. That's just plain wrong and a crazy thing to say. Hollywood made Citizen Kane, for example.
Just to point out I said makes, not made. Hollywood used to be good for artistic film. Even up until as late as 2014 there was still some good stuff coming out of Hollywood.

Jet

It's rather strange to divide it by date... You also contradict yourself as you started this entire thread with the premise of how you enjoyed a new Hollywood's flick...

I'll just list some 2015+ USA movies that I personally quite enjoyed: Terminator Genisys, Sicario, Mr. Church, The Bleeder, Anomalisa, Everybody Wants Some!!, Arrival, Coco, I Tonya, Brawl in Cell Block 99, It Comes at Night, The Glass Castle, A ghost story, American Made, The Art of Self-Defense, Nancy, Can You Ever Forgive Me?, American animals, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, Dolemite Is My Name, Marriage story, Bliss, Joker, The Art of Racing in the Rain, Onward, Never Rarely Sometimes Always, Soul, The Queen's Gambit, The Ted Bundy tapes, Minamata, Mank, Judas and the Black Messiah.