Just Sus' drawing collection.

D

Deleted member 29316

Did an ikemen too (for SH). What do you think?

IMG_20201030_202224_copy_1004x1533.jpg

Queenfisher

Bird?
6. Here u go SH ikemen:blob_sir:
He would be the type who enjoy writing in cafe, with red velvet or tiramisu cake as a friend of his iced americano:blob_evil_two:
He writes using Ipad because he also draws...
View attachment 4564

He's so charming ^^.

But I kinda miss the books and notes in his hand! He looked so much more... romantically... erm... intriguing with those!

And buttons. Where are BUTTONS on his cardigan? +_+

/really liked buttons on the sketch. Has no idea why; but they were just so cute and added so much mood to the picture, for some reason. Made me feel his cardigan is knit and therefore sexy and fluffy at the same time :blob_reach:

But other than the lack of buttons, great job! :blob_aww:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Queenfisher

Bird?
Would love to think I look like him...but sadly, my hair is wavy. :blob_teary:

I do wear glasses tho...:blob_dizzy::blob_melt:

I always imagined you from your straight-haired pfps, so... now everything I knew was a lie!

And no "sadly" ^^. Wavy is cute and fits ikemen, too, although it does give them a slightly different vibe: either a suave villain or a free-spirit cool guy. Which one are you?

D

Deleted member 29316

I always imagined you from your straight-haired pfps, so... now everything I knew was a lie!

And no "sadly" ^^. Wavy is cute and fits ikemen, too, although it does give them a slightly different vibe: either a suave villain or a free-spirit cool guy. Which one are you?
I'd like to think myself as a suave villain. It's always the role I get whenever we do school plays back in my high school days...

He's so charming ^^.

But I kinda miss the books and notes in his hand! He looked so much more... romantically... erm... intriguing with those!

And buttons. Where are BUTTONS on his cardigan? +_+

/really liked buttons on the sketch. Has no idea why; but they were just so cute and added so much mood to the picture, for some reason. Made me feel his cardigan is knit and therefore sexy and fluffy at the same time :blob_reach:

But other than the lack of buttons, great job! :blob_aww:
Oh my god!you are right!I FORGET! GOTTA FIX DAT NOW😂

D

Deleted member 29316

@sushirollw Can I ask your permission to grab SH-niisan's image and draw the rest of his body for SH characters' compilation? It's okay if you refuse, but thank you anyway! :blob_aww: :blob_cookie::blob_melt: