K5rakitan is a vtuber ?

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

Cruel world. She has to do Vtubing on the side to provide glue that fixes the toys!

Agentt

Thighs
o-o)...
All I know about her is that she definitely has boobs.

She would be a great vtuber tho, if she were from Philippines. Phillipines Vtubers who have a crying child in the background are all in rage right now.

Agentt

Thighs
They are? :blob_frown: :blob_cookie:
I'm pretty sure they aren't, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
There is a charm to having a vtuber talk to you seductively only to be interpreted by someone in the background scream, "There's someone at the door, open it you disgraceful fuck" and then the vtuber screams, "I am fucking streaming right now!"
Become a femboi Indian Vtuber.
Once I get good at drawing, I might have a future as a PNG tuber

Aaqil

Cookies!
There is a charm to having a vtuber talk to you seductively only to be interpreted by someone in the background scream, "There's someone at the door, open it you disgraceful fuck" and then the vtuber screams, "I am fucking streaming right now!"
Ik of two mother Vtubers, and to my knowledge, only one of them has actively had their child participate in a stream, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

Rhaps

Cult Leader of The Church of Dice

Once I get good at drawing, I might have a future as a PNG tuber
You could use a free model, personally I use Sakurai_mon's free vtuber model.
Here.

Though I only use it when on online classes

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I am pretty sure hating one's voice is almost universal
I did when I was younger. Now I'm fine with it.
o-o)...
All I know about her is that she definitely has boobs.

She would be a great vtuber tho, if she were from Philippines. Phillipines Vtubers who have a crying child in the background are all in rage right now.
I'd have to get on Husband's computer to get that effect.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Please stop making threads in this subforum if you don't know what the subforum is for.

This must be the 3rd or 5th time I'm reporting one of your threads to get it moved.

This is a subforum to discuss the main site of Scribblehub, not random nonsense.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
Please stop making threads in this subforum if you don't know what the subforum is for.

This must be the 3rd or 5th time I'm reporting one of your threads to get it moved.

This is a subforum to discuss the main site of Scribblehub, not random nonsense.
Sorry :blob_no: