Key & Sekai Project Steam Sale

Remuria

There is Key x Sekai Project Steam sale going on right now. Link

List of VNs I recommends in this sale:
Little Buster (Steam, vndb) : Absolute masterpiece. Slice of life with a focus on friendship. Really slow on the start, but has a really shocked yet heavily foreshadowed twist at the end.
G-senjou no Maou (Steam, vndb): Nice story with some psychological element and mystery vibe. If you like mystery/crime VNs, you may like this one.
Fatal Twelve (Steam, vndb): Surprisingly good yuri, battle royale VN. Very low on violent despite the genre as they need information rather than killing each other directly to eliminate their opponents. The theme seems dark but it is actually a very heart-warming story.
And other Key VNs in general.

Are you guys grabbing something?
For me, I am thinking of grabbing Baldr Sky. Though, I don't know. I have like 10 VNs on my backlog right now. :sweating_profusely:

EternalSunset0

Haven't played anything but G String. Might pick up Little Busters since you reminded me of it.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
List of VNs I recommends in this sale:
Little Buster (Steam, vndb) : Absolute masterpiece. Slice of life with a focus on friendship. Really slow on the start, but has a really shocked yet heavily foreshadowed twist at the end.
10/10! Played Little Buster back when I was a child - pretty nostalgic.

G-senjou no Maou (Steam, vndb): Nice story with some psychological element and mystery vibe. If you like mystery/crime VNs, you may like this one.
10/10! It was pretty engaging and there was never the time I got bored of playing it. The true ending did make me cry though... seriously, it is a masterpiece.

Fatal Twelve (Steam, vndb): Surprisingly good yuri, battle royale VN. Very low on violent despite the genre as they need information rather than killing each other directly to eliminate their opponents. The theme seems dark but it is actually a very heart-warming story.
And other Key VNs in general.
Haven't played that VN... also, not fond of yuri VN's.

Are you guys grabbing something?
For me, I am thinking of grabbing Baldr Sky. Though, I don't know. I have like 10 VNs on my backlog right now. :sweating_profusely:
Well, I have 9nine: Episode 4, Love Sweet Garnish 2, and Musicus!! Fortunately, I was ever the lucky person to finish 9nine's episode 1-3 just before the release of episode 4. And then we have Musicus!!... something interesting that caught my eye as I was waiting for the release of Rance IX! As for now, nothing really interesting has ever come for me to play... well, there is the steam sales for Key and Sekai Project, but I already played most of their games.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya on PSP was good, yet confusing... never really finished it because I was too busy and Kud Wafter... I heard it was getting an anime adaption so I am hyped to watch it instead of playing it.

Sekai Project [FINISHED]:
Nekopara series!
Karakara I & II
Neko-nin exHEART
9nine (1-3)
The Devil on G-string
Saku Saku
Hoshizora no Memoria
Maitetsu
Love Sweet Garnish
I Walk Among Zombies

I think that's most games that I've played from Sekai Project themselves? But WOAH! I never thought most of the games I've played since the start of the days I found VN's was from Sekai Project. I mean, there is Steins;Gate (5pb), Doki Doki Literature Club (Team Salvato), If My Heart Had Wings (Pulltop), Senren Banka, Sanoba Witch, Riddle Joker (from NekoNyan), EntaBridge VN's (mystery horror), and One Thousand Lies (the best mobile VN ever!) that I've played.

Key [FINISHED]:
Planetarian
Summer Pockets
Little Busters!
Rewrite
Clannad

...oh damn, considering there are 14 video games they made (excluding all editions), I only played like 5 of them? Well, Summer Pockets Blue Reflection still hasn't come out and Kud Wafter doesn't have any English translation too. I heard Kanon, and Air was pretty good but I never had time to play them.

Remuria

Haven't played anything but G String. Might pick up Little Busters since you reminded me of it.
Very good game.

Senren Banka, Sanoba Witch, Riddle Joker (from NekoNyan)
I am currently playing Riddle Joker at the moment. Planning to get the other two next after I finish, really love these Yuzusoft games. Those Chibi arts are really cute. :blob_melt:
These three game need some workaround to get them working on Linux though, which detracted my score slightly.

...oh damn, considering there are 14 video games they made (excluding all editions), I only played like 5 of them? Well, Summer Pockets Blue Reflection still hasn't come out and Kud Wafter doesn't have any English translation too. I heard Kanon, and Air was pretty good but I never had time to play them.
5 is a lot already. I only played Rewrite and Little Busters myself. :blob_neutral:
I actually have Clannad on my switch but doesn't time to finished it yet. I have already watched the anime though, that is why I didn't have that much motivation.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I am currently playing Riddle Joker at the moment. Planning to get the other two next after I finish, really love these Yuzusoft games. Those Chibi arts are really cute. :blob_melt:
These three game need some workaround to get them working on Linux though, which detracted my score slightly.
Oh, you use Linux? I never really used Linux so not much for me to say. However, I can definitely agree that Yuzusoft's chibi arts are pretty cute and charming... though, I forgot the type of CG it is called.

5 is a lot already. I only played Rewrite and Little Busters myself. :blob_neutral:
I actually have Clannad on my switch but doesn't time to finished it yet. I have already watched the anime though, that is why I didn't have that much motivation.
I guess I declined my achievement. Nevertheless, I've been active on JRPG's more than VN's, let alone the fact that most JRPG's that are coming to the west are brilliant on their own accord.