Recommendations Kitty needs romance stories

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I've come to a place in life where I need urgent distractions.

Things to meet for me to read the story: (Please provide the links, I'm a lazy person, thus won't go out of my way to search)
  1. First-person, no third-person stories. I lose interest quickly in those.
  2. There have to be big romance/fantasy/dark/smut elements in it.
  3. Girl protagonist or Male in BL.
  4. No GL. Please, just no.
  5. Decent grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect, but just good enough to not pull me out of the story.
  6. Did I mention Romance/smut? Yes... a big factor in me. Also, no real-life stuff, just fantasy worlds. Superpowers and w/e else comes from that. (second time I mention but yes.)
  7. No slow romance, unless there is smut in between it. (This gets me frustrated and usually bounces out of a story. Especially if the story drags it out more than it should.)
  8. Oh, and no harems.
I know it's very specific. Let me know if any of your stories match what I look for in reading. Thanks!

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
Nearly checked all of the boxes... Except for the slow romance, mine is slow... I don’t have any smut in it either T-T

D

Deleted member 57675

Things to meet for me to read the story: (Please provide the links, I'm a lazy person, thus won't go out of my way to search)
  5. Decent grammar. It doesn't have to be perfect, but just good enough to not pull me out of the story.
  6. Did I mention Romance/smut? Yes... a big factor in me. Also, no real-life stuff, just fantasy worlds. Superpowers and w/e else comes from that. (second time I mention but yes.)
  7. No slow romance, unless there is smut in between it. (This gets me frustrated and usually bounces out of a story. Especially if the story drags it out more than it should.)
  8. Oh, and no harems.
I know it's very specific. Let me know if any of your stories match what I look for in reading. Thanks!
Yay kitty! You're back! :D

CZ2

8. Oh, and no harems.
My fiction practically checks out all your boxes with some supernatural elements instead of fantasy elements.

I've worked in this fiction in a way that despite the title of it "My Piano Turned Into A Girl" being seemingly male-directed, that the context and story itself would be enjoyable for both genders without any darning limitations.

Although, I'm sure that it would be enjoyable for you.

Decide, and have fun if you do, friend.

It's on my signature.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
My fiction practically checks out all your boxes with some supernatural elements instead of fantasy elements.

I've worked in this fiction in a way that despite the title of it "My Piano Turned Into A Girl" being seemingly male-directed, that the context and story itself would be enjoyable for both genders without any darning limitations.

Although, I'm sure that it would be enjoyable for you.

Decide, and have fun if you do, friend.

It's on my signature.
I'll give it a go *added to my reading list*