Last night I had a dream......about writing of a novel....'Lost in Scribble Hub World'

Is it allowed to do with others work?... uhhm! like in fanfiction or in similar ways?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kola

for this bizarre idea, I planned to write stories/ chapter following the like:

"I was 30 years old lazy man wasting my life's potential by all day surfing stories on SH since the day I joined it. Which enraged God Tony for wasting this life he gave. So, one day he cursed me to be traped in the world of SH.

Since that day, I have become a spirit on the SH website, which runs form one story on SH to another. But there is a catch, I can only be a mob character in any story world with more than ten chapters and will be released form it the current story world if I managed to change it away from stories MC and or Villane and make it mine.

So, I request all authors to write at least ten chapters, and I will try with smaller and comfortable stories to try my luck....... Please wish me good luck, guys!"

Is it allowed here, or will you like it if I write it?

If you like, I will also do this for other web novels/story platforms......please let me know your opinion.

Generik0

images (7).jpeg

kola

Please also vote for me to get a better idea about this.

D

Deleted member 29316

for this bizarre idea, I planned to write stories/ chapter following the like:

"I was 30 years old lazy man wasting my life's potential by all day surfing stories on SH since the day I joined it. Which enraged God Tony for wasting this life he gave. So, one day he cursed me to be traped in the world of SH.

Since that day, I have become a spirit on the SH website, which runs form one story on SH to another. But there is a catch, I can only be a mob character in any story world with more than ten chapters and will be released form it the current story world if I managed to change it away from stories MC and or Villane and make it mine.

So, I request all authors to write at least ten chapters, and I will try with smaller and comfortable stories to try my luck....... Please wish me good luck, guys!"

Is it allowed here, or will you like it if I write it?

If you like, I will also do this for other web novels/story platforms......please let me know your opinion.
Make that 'photo' a 'prompt' :sweating_profusely: :blob_no::blob_shock::sweat_smile:

Jokes aside, do it. :blob_okay:
91058773_2694267447352637_6661262506775805952_o.jpg

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
If you're going to use other stories here, just make sure to get the permission to do so from the author. Other than that, go for it bud! There's no stopping you

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
It is a fun way and you can add a bit of satire into the mix. But do yourself a favor and check with the author in hand and don't go full Ellen okay? It is one thing to have rage inducing readers, the authors don't need another author to add to their aneurysm.

kola

I plan to work with novels that have no update in the past for more than six months as usually, authors here do lovely work, and I would not dare to taint their books and dreams.

Also, I will get written permission before using the story from the respective author to have MC a smooth isekai reincarnation in :P and thanks for the reminder, @NotaNuffian; @Ruriha.

Last edited:

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
If you describe what your character would be like, I could add them in temporarily if I find space in my story's cast and the events match up.

kola

@TypeAxiom

I might have started it with the male in the real world, but after this chapter, he will be an androgynous character that morphe in any mob. Say 'A' that I found could make a few funny chapters, or what the author of the story would allow me.

As I have already stated in the disclaimer at the start of each chapter that any chapter I write based on any story then, it's the first draft will go to the author for approval. This hookup chapter was to introduce and make it more relatable. So, that reader would accept his jumps and twist to their favorite stories.

PS:
1. 'A' will only use the mob characters of any age or gender. It can have or not any significant interaction with MC of the original story. All within the bounds set by the author of the actual story.

2. I will also try to make these takes 2-10 chapters long to give the reader enough time to enjoy it. Or as we will see in the future.

3. Basically, the idea is to revive for fun, the few creative worlds or stories, which the author will permit with this 'A.' It can be like a short side story of 'A' in the original timeline of the story or an independent short story of 'A' in the story's world, or 'A,' could be a funny hop-in-hop-out character like a video game's traveling merchant, which original author can as whole even use and post in his story.

4. 'A' does not carry any power or information other than the fact that it has seen bla.bla.bla. The story world can affect its emotions in mild or severe or comical ways as the scenario need. So, some comedic crossover is possible through it.

Hopefully, this might have answered the query you had...if not, please tell me.

Ryudo1701

Sounds interesting. Given that you would have to read at least a few chapters and decided to integrate one's novel that author should be happy to have a fanfic (if that's what we could call your novel? seems partly correct), as it's another sign of having written an interesting novel.
Go for it!

kola

I always pray to have multiple brain capable of working simultaneously on all the works I have collected for myself. :blob_no:

But, still I am slowly reading all the stories at hand and trying to work around...
You are welcome, I will add your stories to my reading list...
As I am dying to reach an idea to ink, still stuck in SH world...
Punished by God Tony...
Maybe yours's the exactly what might click...
And be first step towards my redemption.