Resolved Latest Updates bug

Ethereal

I scheduled and automatically released a Chapter 27 of Ethereal's 13 Worlds on 6/17/2019 it never showed up in latest updates. hoping someone will bump it up. Scheduled and posted chapter 28 of Ethereal's 13 Worlds today 6/19/2019, 6hours ago has yet to show up in latest updates, next chapter is scheduled for Friday 6/21/2019 will update if bug occurs again at that time. @Tony

Ethereal

Chapter 28 never showed up in latest updates even tho I released it. Bug has reoccured today as well with chapter 29. Please Fix or Bump.

Tony

Staff member
I scheduled and automatically released a Chapter 27 of Ethereal's 13 Worlds on 6/17/2019 it never showed up in latest updates. hoping someone will bump it up. Scheduled and posted chapter 28 of Ethereal's 13 Worlds today 6/19/2019, 6hours ago has yet to show up in latest updates, next chapter is scheduled for Friday 6/21/2019 will update if bug occurs again at that time. @Tony
Chapter 28 never showed up in latest updates even tho I released it. Bug has reoccured today as well with chapter 29. Please Fix or Bump.

I bumped it for you but did you once published those chapters and unpublished them? If not, it's most likely because you have chapters "The Buffer Chapters are COMPLETED and Scheduled!!!" and "Progress Update 2.0" sorted higher than your "new" chapters.

Last edited:

tak

I bumped it for you but did you once published those chapters and unpublished them? If not, it's most likely because you have chapters "The Buffer Chapters are COMPLETED and Scheduled!!!" and "Progress Update 2.0" sorted higher than your "new" chapters.
Tony does that means the to-be-published must be at the top? Asking for me i have some extra draft above the next chapter.
I hope that's understandable

Ethereal

@Tony thank you I will delete those 2 chapters so I won't have this problem again.