Resolved Latest updates section

steve2116

I recently posted a chapter (2 hours ago) and it has showed up on the book itself saying it was posted 2 hours ago, but on the latest releases on the front page it shows that it posted 4 hours ago. And when it had been posted 1 hour ago it showed 3 hours ago on the latest releases.

This is a minor bug, hasn’t really affected anything but its a bit annoying from an OCD perspective (I don’t have OCD) so I thought I’d point it out.

Tony

Staff member
I recently posted a chapter (2 hours ago) and it has showed up on the book itself saying it was posted 2 hours ago, but on the latest releases on the front page it shows that it posted 4 hours ago. And when it had been posted 1 hour ago it showed 3 hours ago on the latest releases.

This is a minor bug, hasn’t really affected anything but its a bit annoying from an OCD perspective (I don’t have OCD) so I thought I’d point it out.

Did you accidentally published the chapter, unpublished it and published it again later?

steve2116

Did you accidentally published the chapter, unpublished it and published it again later?
sorry for the late reply but I dont really use the forums. And I didn’t repost the chapter, just posted it and looked back at it again later to find that the time stamps didn’t match.