Lazyredragons 3D and 2D art cave

lazyredragon

Thirty-minute daily sketch or paint, so getting into digital art i'll be doing this self-challenge daily till I get the basics down.
I wanna change my cover but I want to draw the image in mind

lazyredragon

ugh semester projects are exhausting still i like how this came out, i might get an A still need polishing though

lazyredragon

other bits just for filling the art cave

this one kinda old but still cute

ahh memories i had fun drawing her

lilyWhiteRose

Thanks! yeah 3D can be incrdibly exhausting still nothing has confounded me more than digital painting, so many layers...:sweating_profusely:
i dont even use layers when i paint now, only when i want to do color filter effects.... i started painting traditionally with oils, so the concept of layers in painting makes me..... very confused. i don't even know how to use layers in digital painting, i only have the sketch layer then the paint layer :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: art is hard

lazyredragon

i dont even use layers when i paint now, only when i want to do color filter effects.... i started painting traditionally with oils, so the concept of layers in painting makes me..... very confused. i don't even know how to use layers in digital painting, i only have the sketch layer then the paint layer :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely: art is hard
I feel you sister... Still with more practice we will learn how to digital art. Shifu voice

"One must be patient in one's endeavors..."

lazyredragon

Daily sketch
This took me forty minutes certain improvement in speed and my coordination is getting better as well as anatomy

colour dodge needs definite work...still getting there

lazyredragon

character from my book daaaaw look at that half demon... UWU

he's upside down coz he likes sitting on the ceiling