LCD subforum rules

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
So I just wanted a clarification:
Can we make LCD threads for English Originals that aren't being posted on Scribblehub? *Pokes @Tony *

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
So I just wanted a clarification:
Can we make LCD threads for English Originals that aren't being posted on Scribblehub? *Pokes @Tony *

I was actually just thinking on this thought. Is there a point of an LCD for novels that are on this site to begin with? I mean what is the point of the comments section then?

LCD makes more sense for novels that aren't here.

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
I was actually just thinking on this thought. Is there a point of an LCD for novels that are on this site to begin with? I mean what is the point of the comments section then?
Comments aren't really used for long drawn-out theorizing/discussion on novels, or at least it's a lot harder to do so in my experience. Forum threads are more productive like that. Comments are more helpful for communication with the author

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Comments aren't really used for long drawn-out theorizing/discussion on novels, or at least it's a lot harder to do so in my experience. Forum threads are more productive like that. Comments are more helpful for communication with the author

That sounds more like a flaw in the comment system than anything else.

It seems kind of counter productive if some people are discussing the chapter in comments while others discuss it in the forum.