Learn how to use Scribbly's Forums with those simple tips!

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hi hi everyone, Alice here.

It has come to my attention that many people don't know how to use those forums, so allow me to explain how it works!

Many thanks to all my patreons, I really couldn't do this without all their support.

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to like and subscribe to the channel for more amazing tutorial content! And don't forget to click the bell icon so that you don't miss a single upload!

But without further ado, let's go ahead and get right into it! ^^)7

aba.jpg

This is the Scribbly subforum. Also known as the serious subforum or the useful subforum. This is where we actually talk about meaningful stuff that matters to the site. It's the place where you should behave like a functional human being that knows how to read and stick to the thread topics and actually discuss the topics raised by the creator of each thread while actively trying to be contribute to the discussion.

I know it sounds hard, it really is! It's super scary for most people to actually be reasonable and try making points that are related to the topics raised by the thread's creator, but it's really important that you try your hardest to be a functional human being in the serious subforum! It's really important! I swear!

abb.jpg

This on the other hand is the Author's Subforum! This is a place where you can be a bit funny and laugh a bit at others, but you should retain a minimum of decency and not be rude to others~

I know it's hard! But really! Being kind doesn't hurt! ^^)/

abc.jpg

And this is the Artists Subforum! The place you go to to ask people to draw your cover for you! They're pretty nice people overall! ^^)/

And uhn... I guess you talk about art there? I dunno, I don't use that subforum! Go there and find out what they talk about yourself!

abd.jpg

Next we have the Readers Subforum... This subforum is kinda weird though, it has an identity complex in a way, like... It's totally weird. It really makes no sense at all! >.<

Let's go from bottom up to explain.

The I'm Looking For subforum is where you make all your posts about "OMG! I read a wonderful novel as a child and totally forgot its name! Please tell me its name from those super vague details that I remember from 60 years ago! >.<"... And then somebody appears in 60s saying the exact name of the novel.... Pretty nice, huh?

It's also the place where you ask for recommendations for novels to read and stuff... You can shamelysly promote your own novel there if you want, but make sure it actually matches the criteria the person that made the thread asked, alright?

Also, as much as it might tempt you, you're not supposed to recommend Invisible Dragon to every single person that asks for Recommendations in that subforum. You can recommend Invisible Dragon, but only when they're asking for something that Invisible Dragon actually fits. I know you really really reaaaaally wanna make as many people read that masterpiece, but we're supposed to be functional human beings in this subforum... That's right! You're supposed to think before you post in I'm Looking For! I know it's hard, but please try your best! ^^)/

Next we have the Latest Chapter Discussion subforum... It's basically a comments section, but outside the comments section. You don't need to think too much to post here, but at least talk about the right novels in the right place.

And finally the Reader General. If you're a reader, and you wanna be stupid, this is the place for you! Let yourself be stupid! We'll laugh at you all we want! Let the stupidity flow through you! ^^)/

You can also be serious if you want, then you can discuss about how you read about things or whatever, I dunno~

abe.jpg

And finally we have General! This is the palace of stupidity! Hijack away! Troll away! Throw all your common sense out of the window and enjoy being a madlad/madlass! This is the place for you! Enjoy the freedom to do whatever! \(^^)/

Or well, almost whatever, remember to not openly insult people and stuff, go PM your friends if you wanna insult someone, like... Do it behind their backs and stuff. Insulting openly is rude after all. *nod nod*

Ah, and try respecting the rules of the Community Games or something, rumors have it that people actually put more effort in those games than they put in the novels they write~

Anyways, that's all for today! I hope you all enjoyed it! Remember to like and subscribe, and I'll see you next time! Bye bye! ^^)/

TL; DR: Stop hijacking threads in the fucking serious subforums you stupid pieces of shit. If you wanna talk about your favorite sweets, go make a thread in General about it, don't go hijacking threads in the Scribble Hub subforum to do it.

Like, geez, it's not that hard. Be stupid in the stupid subforums, be serious in the serious subforums.
Do not hijack/ derailed from topic from thread with 'serious' or 'no-hijacking' tag. Even without the tag, you could still differentiate which thread is serious or not. Do not hijack any serious discussion, especially if the original poster already give warning to not go off topic. Yes, this apply even in the infamous general -> general section.
I mean, geez, it's even in the Forum Rules for heaven's sake.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
remember to not openly insult people and stuff, go PM your friends if you wanna insult someone, like... Do it behind their backs and stuff. Insulting openly is rude after all. *nod nod*
Don't you and Rane do it in front of my face though?!

AliceShiki

Wait, you have a Patreon page?
That was mostly a joke, but I technically have one, it's just not public yet.

I plan to make it public when I stop procrastinating and start publishing my 2nd novel.
Don't you and Rane do it in front of my face though?!
Eeeeeeeh? I don't insult you, I just cheer you on to the best of my capabilities! You can do it! You can defeat the Demon Lord! And die trying! \(^^)/

MasterHiatus

I am back
This is that one kind of Uhmm explaining I want my teacher to do inside the classroom

Devils.Advocate

An objectionable existence
TL; DR: Stop hijacking threads in the fucking serious subforums you stupid pieces of shit. If you wanna talk about your favorite sweets, go make a thread in General about it, don't go hijacking threads in the Scribble Hub subforum to do it.
YEAH, and when someone comes and part take in a thread you created, unless they say something really offensive, giving out some free "likes", some acknowledgement or reaction points!

It a good way to encourage engagement, and not make reply-ers feel like they are shouting into space!

AliceShiki

YEAH, and when someone comes and part take in a thread you created, unless they say something really offensive, giving out some free "likes", some acknowledgement or reaction points!

It a good way to encourage engagement, and not make reply-ers feel like they are shouting into space!
*laughs* People are really stingy with likes over here, that's for sure~

Stratothrax

That was a long leading wind up to dunking on thread hijackers lmao