Let’s play a game!

BlackKnightX

I think you all are already familiar with this game. First, I’ll give you a starting sentence, and then you write another and on and on until we have a story.

Alright, I’m gonna start with: “Sam couldn’t fall asleep. The rain was pouring hard outside, making a cozy noise that sounded like a lullaby. But still, he couldn’t fall asleep. What happened this morning bothered him so much…”

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
Let’s play a game…

Attachments

• B34E7BC5-1047-410D-BE34-401A827DB68F.jpeg
    B34E7BC5-1047-410D-BE34-401A827DB68F.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 53

Agentt

Thighs
I think you all are already familiar with this game. First, I’ll give you a starting sentence, and then you write another and on and on until we have a story.

Alright, I’m gonna start with: “Sam couldn’t fall asleep. The rain was pouring hard outside, making a cozy noise that sounded like a lullaby. But still, he couldn’t fall asleep. What happened this morning bothered him so much…”
Why was that bitch saying Lithium is the best metal? I can understand some people might not like Aluminium as much as normal people do, but why Lithium? Like, why? What was the logic?

Erys

Her Highness
The low roar of deep water. There is no surface or floor here, this ocean is infinite in all directions. Then, through the inky void, a light. A tiny penlight on a chain. It floats towards us, a tag trailing behind it on the end of the chain. At first the light shows us nothing - until its glow lands on a face. The face of a young man. His eyes are closed, mouth aghast in mute shock.

His eyes abruptly flick open, wide with terror. He takes a breath, swallowing only water, thrashing and expelling bubbles. He kicks out, hitting something. He sees a bath plug below him.

He is in a bathtub.

"Huh? This is what they do man! They kidnap and drug you, before you know it you're lying in a bathtub and your kidneys are on eBay!"

Last edited:

Amok

grblbrbl
“Sam couldn’t fall asleep. The rain was pouring hard outside, making a cozy noise that sounded like a lullaby. But still, he couldn’t fall asleep. What happened this morning bothered him so much…”
Why was that bitch saying Lithium is the best metal? I can understand some people might not like Aluminium as much as normal people do, but why Lithium? Like, why? What was the logic?
The low roar of deep water. There is no surface or floor here, this ocear is infinite in all directions. Then, through the inky void, a light. A tiny penlight on a chain. It floats towards us, a tag trailing behind it on the end of the chain. At first the light shows us nothing - until its glow lands
on a face. The face of a young man. His eyes are closed, mouth aghast in
mute shock.
His eyes abruptly flick open, wide with terror. He takes a breath, swallowing only water, thrashing and expelling bubbles. He kicks out, hitting something. He sees a bath plug below him.
He is in a bathtub.
"Huh? This is what they do man! They kidnap and drug you, before you know it you're lying in a bathtub and your kidneys are on eBay!"

Anyway, we had a job to do. I turned to the near-hollowed water slide attendee, grinned, and with a flick of the wrist stabbed my aluminum spike into his left eye socket. He spasmed in the water but was quickly still. I turned to Amber but made no comment regarding metals, instead motioning to the door. We both grabbed our own cooler of organs and left the loft, descending into the damp jungle air of Jashartan IV, capital of the galactic north.

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand

Anyway, we had a job to do. I turned to the near-hollowed water slide attendee, grinned, and with a flick of the wrist stabbed my aluminum spike into his left eye socket. He spasmed in the water but was quickly still. I turned to Amber but made no comment regarding metals, instead motioning to the door. We both grabbed our own cooler of organs and left the loft, descending into the damp jungle air of Jashartan IV, capital of the galactic north.
As I fell, I was struck in the face by an unknown flying object. After a quick glance, I noticed a red shape flying around nearby me

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

this is how saw began.
As I fell, I was struck in the face by an unknown flying object. After a quick glance, I noticed a red shape flying around nearby me
. I approached the red kite-like shape which morphed into a furious red rat with a set of ferocious teeth.

Awasti

this is how saw began.

. I approached the red kite-like shape which morphed into a furious red rat with a set of ferocious teeth.
It attacks me with his mouth wide open, filled with shark like teeth. I lift my aluminum spike to block him, but to no avail. Its razor sharp teeth dug into my shoulders as a deafening shout leaves my mouth. I slam myself repeatedly on ground to free myself from its grip, finally sighing in relief as its red body transforms to that of a broken kite.

Spphlttt! Suddenly i see a silvery, lithium coated sword coming out of my abdomen, with its holder being none other than Amber.

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
It attacks me with his mouth wide open, filled with shark like teeth. I lift my aluminum spike to block him, but to no avail. Its razor sharp teeth dug into my shoulders as a deafening shout leaves my mouth. I slam myself repeatedly on ground to free myself from its grip, finally sighing in relief as its red body transforms to that of a broken kite.

Spphlttt! Suddenly i see a silvery, lithium coated sword coming out of my abdomen, with its holder being none other than Amber.
DAMN! I had been betrayed by my friend, of course their favorite metal was lithium. I quickly pulled out my secret weapon, a bottle of water, and poured it on the sword, causing a massive explosion

Tlthon

DAMN! I had been betrayed by my friend, of course their favorite metal was lithium. I quickly pulled out my secret weapon, a bottle of water, and poured it on the sword, causing a massive explosion
"Ouch, that explosion really hurt" I got knocked away from my bathtub looking for my lightweight superior aluminum belt.

"Do you really think that I did not consider the reactivity of lithium before?" amber speak indifferently as if she had already predicted my secret weapon.

Amok

grblbrbl
Deciding 'fuck the belt'
"Ouch, that explosion really hurt" I got knocked away from my bathtub looking for my lightweight superior aluminum belt.

"Do you really think that I did not consider the reactivity of lithium before?" amber speak indifferently as if she had already predicted my secret weapon.

Deciding 'fuck the beIt' I crawled out of the shattered bathtub and started sprinting from Amber, knowing that she had a revolver and I only my knives. By now we had garnered quite the audience, and a few bathers were even so brazen as to pelt us with sponges, soap and worse. Still, I ran on, ducking and weaving zig-zag through the miles-long warren of bathers' plaza. At least I had the advantage of an angry nude mob behind me to deter Amber or to at least obscure her line of fire. Through providence or skill I made my way to the purpeflesh palm plantations without any sign of my erstwhile companion or her cyber-vulture. Luckily I knew a couple round these parts who could sell me a sawn-off.