Let's Promote Others

Park_NamByul

Let's promote other amazing authors work. (You can promote yours too but I'll appreciate if its not a self promotion.)

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I haven't had much time to read since I'm kind of busy writing my own story, but I'd love to recommend @Deeprotsorcerer story Love and Life and Lighting! He's really good at writing!

Also @Degoneth Lonely Mountain, I couldn't read much of his work but what little I read I can tell it's really good!

Deeprotsorcerer

Skeletal Eromancer

Fukken masterpiece. You may not like it, but this is how peak performance looks like.
I... should just quit right now. In my seven years of writing, I have never reached this level of skill, and I fear that I never will.

1644005569304.png

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Dunno, that's for you to decide.
I mean it's a lie to say I didn't think about starting again...

But meaner?
I already considered myself quite nit-picky towards the end.

And while there's always a certain presence of artists in need of a slight reality check, conscious or not, I'm not certain I could provide that in a nonetheless constructive manner.

So let's make a deal: I'll restart the reviews, but the first novel will be one of yours, current or rewrite, whatever you prefer.

SailusGebel

I mean it's a lie to say I didn't think about starting again...

But meaner?
I already considered myself quite nit-picky towards the end.

And while there's always a certain presence of artists in need of a slight reality check, conscious or not, I'm not certain I could provide that in a nonetheless constructive manner.

So let's make a deal: I'll restart the reviews, but the first novel will be one of yours, current or rewrite, whatever you prefer.
I played Dota 2 for around six years. There, I learned how to recognize a bait. You would close the review thread after mercilessly bashing my novel and making me sadder than I'm already are. That's why I'm obliged to decline your offer.