Let's talk about Husbandos [Waifus are also welcome (>W0)]

Hmm i draw husbandos anyway :blob_hmm:... maybe i need to update my drawing soon.
Anyway, if we are talking 2d, yes i love looking any type of ikemen. But irl, look doesnt really matter:blob_sir:

DubstheDuke

Well I guess I'll throw in my two cents here with my ideal waifu

1. I prefer her to have dark bags/circles under her eyes.
2. I prefer her to be emotionless but then once in a while show a small bit of emotional response.
3. I prefer her to be kinda messy looking and flawed I guess
4. Flat chest gang

Eh that's about it.

EternalSunset0

Is it just me or are there far more girls than boys here? I don't mind, but there's like only 2 other people talking about waifus. Here, count me in, and let's make it 3 :blob_aww:

For me, in terms of appearances, I tend to find my waifus in two major divisions. It's either the
1. aloof ones with long hair and carry a certain aura of elegance
Yukina_(BanG_Dream!_S2).png
himehime.jpg
238.jpeg
3291d3ac4d2de06b9605a483be02c22e36eaa33b_hq.jpg
and the 2. plain-looking childhood friend types
GOODS-00150011_01.jpg
Cute-human-staff-kusano_yui_rare_start-1-normal.png

In terms of personality, I find myself often liking tough-looking girls who have an awkward/gentle/sweet side to them when with the guy they like.
904490_515703301821784_791733399_o.jpg
1444485208278.jpg

I also tend to like the "kouhai who would protect you and be jealous once in a while" types.
73114990_147182269869153_6237288061441409024_o.jpg
1422596_1421543078107724_5695444240431128093_n.jpg

As for female proportions, I would say that I'm not much of a part of either the Flat is Justice or Oppai Is Truth gang. Team Medium is Premium! :blob_cookie:

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
I’m also in the black/dark hair camp!

And I also like ponytails/longhair like asahi from haikyuu. @.@ I like his personality too, in the sense that he’s fluffy and sweet even though he’s the enormous ace spiker and the team captain.

I don’t like husbandos who are too aggressive/violent/evil.

Basically I like big bears who are fluffy on the inside.

Oh, and I definitely like them very very tall.

I see you're the wholesome type, and I agree with you on the height part. The taller they are, the more they are welcome to my husband list. Definitely one of my must-have traits

OkuraTsukiko

As long as they're brothers, I'll take them :love:

You said it, brothers are the pinnacle of husbands. Especially if they are twins, now that's a show stopper, they could literally stop your heartbeat. Double the better they say:blob_uwu: :blob_uwu:

Last edited:

OkuraTsukiko

Is it just me or are there far more girls than boys here? I don't mind, but there's like only 2 other people talking about waifus. Here, count me in, and let's make it 3 :blob_aww:

For me, in terms of appearances, I tend to find my waifus in two major divisions. It's either the
1. aloof ones with long hair and carry a certain aura of elegance
and the 2. plain-looking childhood friend types

In terms of personality, I find myself often liking tough-looking girls who have an awkward/gentle/sweet side to them when with the guy they like.

I also tend to like the "kouhai who would protect you and be jealous once in a while" types.

As for female proportions, I would say that I'm not much of a part of either the Flat is Justice or Oppai Is Truth gang. Team Medium is Premium! :blob_cookie:

If I were to choose waifus which is very rare, I go for team Medium all the way. I see you have chosen Yukina Minato, she's one of my fav from Bang Dream:blob_evil_two:. Respects for your waifu type list my fellow weeb:blob_hug:.

Bring in more of them waifu lovers in this thread. We need dem

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
Imma says my husbandos and waifu material has to do something with the color of their eyes and hair. Like for husbandos I like the red eyes and black hair combo and for waifu, it's like light hair with a bluish tint in the eyes. XP

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You said it, brothers are the pinnacle of husbands. Especially if they are twins, now that's a show stopper, they could literally stop your heartbeat. Double the better they say:blob_uwu: :blob_uwu:
I prefer brothers who are a few years apart . . . or half-brothers :love:

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
I like dead eyes the most - the ones which would reel you in by gazing at them. If it's paired with bob cut or long blonde hair, then all the more better.

1605493103610.png
1605493058451.png

OkuraTsukiko

I prefer brothers who are a few years apart . . . or half-brothers :love:

I have many of them in my husbando list nonetheless, twins, older brothers, younger brothers, any type of brothers. We have the same taste for husbandos :blob_aww::blob_aww:

EternalSunset0

If I were to choose waifus which is very rare, I go for team Medium all the way. I see you have chosen Yukina Minato, she's one of my fav from Bang Dream:blob_evil_two:. Respects for your waifu type list my fellow weeb:blob_hug:.

Bring in more of them waifu lovers in this thread. We need dem
Hard same. I played Bang Dream since launch on JP and I instantly fell in love with her voice when Louder got released a month or so into the game.

Then she ticks all the right checkboxes for me in terms of aesthetic and personality. 😍

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I believe I have a thing for the insane ones. Preferably if they look nice on the outside.

OkuraTsukiko

I believe I have a thing for the insane ones. Preferably if they look nice on the outside.

I do agree with that, the tension intensifies knowing that they could literally snap at any moment. They can intensify the tension when that happens, and some of us won't even complain about it :blob_evil_two: :blob_evil_two: .

These are fictional characters we're talking about, their characteristics are beyond this world. For IRL, I prefer personalities more than looks. But if that person has both, I'll take it.

OkuraTsukiko

Fictional characters I like... The one with a single letter names, I guess.

Those are good choices as well, I have V on my list so toots mate

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Husbandos usually either have to be:
  1. Cool but a little dorky. Helps if they're short.
  2. Long-haired and fabulous. Soft face helps.
An excellent example of type 2 is here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHriToNlOsJ/?igshid=1tb6b1futhi2b

For women, I tend to like them strong. Tall, muscled, domineering, confident, competent... Don't have to be them all, but I like the majority.

Examples include Lara Croft (the original, not the pathetic remake) and both Yasha and Beauregard from Critical Role, pictured below~!

IMG-20200501-WA0009.jpg