Lets Talk Blobs and Emojis

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
I am so tickled pink at this forum's ability to use emojis and blobs that I thought I'd make a post about it. \o/

My favourite emoji ever is :blob_cookie:, but I now have so many others to explore!

Also did you notice the flags? That is so neat as well.

What do you like about the emojis? Will you use them? Do you have a favourite. Tell us something we don't already know. \o/

Tell me all your emoji related thoughts here. :blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn:

SpearOfLies

I love this one :blob_neutral:
I personally don't like use often emoji. I prefer write how I feel about something that just put a simple emoji, because sometimes you may not understand what they mean with the emoji and some may have different interpretation of the emoji. I'm fine to use them to add a bit more flavour or for simple reaction.

Anyway take :blob_reach: for example. The text used to trigger should be something like blobhugs but to me it doesn't look like a hug. It look more like a shrug to me and I use it as shrug.

Torice

My favourite is also :blob_cookie:, but I also really, really like :blob_hide: and :blob_melt:

I like using blobs more than emojis. I don't use emojis aside from a few, but idk why. Probably because blobs are cuter~

Also, :blob_reach: looks like "Gimme that" to me.
:blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_reach::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
No one can get confused by this one:blob_catflip:
:blob_salute:these 2 are my favourite thought:blob_cookie:

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
My most used ones are :blob_unsure::blob_blank: pretty much sums up my total existence on these forums...lol :blob_blank:

Bajitonz

Read the about m and you may understand me more :)
But, I must say. One thing I learnt is to use blobs or emojis when here. As people have different English skills it can help with knowing if someone is joking or serious. (y)

SpearOfLies

But, I must say. One thing I learnt is to use blobs or emojis when here. As people have different English skills it can help with knowing if someone is joking or serious. (y)
It's still something hard to understand if you don't know well the person :blob_ghost:
People have different kind of joking :blob_neutral: