Let's trade feedback

Aaky

Hey,
I mostly write dark fantasy and I am looking for people who are down to trade feedback for feedback, but there is a catch;

1.- Your novel has to take place in a pre-industrial era setting, like a pseudo-medieval Europe or a Wuxia World. This pretty much means that most Isekais and MMOs out there are fine. I don't mind if your setting has a few modern items or a leveling up system, that's ok.

2.- You novel can't be based around explicit sexual content. Let's be honest, if your story is like that - you won't really care about my feedback.

If your story meets my two conditions above, then feel free to post it. I know my conditions might seem extreme, but what use would my feedback have if say, I were to give you feedback for your 1987 murder mystery - when I don't enjoy mystery?

Once you post your novel, I'll read the first chapter and I'll send you a private message with feedback. I will include a link to my novel and If you found my feedback useful, then you can give me some feedback in return. Once that is done, assuming that you found my feedback useful, we can take it from there one chapter at the time, at your own pace.

:blob_hide:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Looks like my story is disqualified on both counts!

Most readers on Scribble Hub are silent, so for feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. They both have point systems that encourage other users to leave reviews.

KyoruS

My story is set in the early renaissance era but still feels like your typical isekai story. However, my story, although are not based on explicit sexual content does contain it and somewhat a small but key element in the story narrative. Feel free to see my story in my signature and see if it's to your liking, if so I can take a look at your story and then we can trade feedbacks :blob_popcorn:

Aaky

:blob_pout: I will read it over the weekend, I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving