Level 1 Skills

FacelessGuy

So skills would be actions the system is required to help with to be possible, magic and elemental stuff? or an optimized version of some movement?
Most of the physical pokemon moves could make sense.

If level 1 skills would be basic actions performed in an optimal way then:
- Block or Guard would be simple enough. Attempts to defend against something (whether that is a good idea or not lol)
- Sprint or running of some kind
- Aimed Throw could use the extra help
- Search if you have something to look for in front of you or maybe Sort to quickly go through things.
- Drawing could useful, maybe Sketch? Simple drawing of something you can see or saw.

Any basic attack movement would make sense. Punch, Kick, Chop, Stab, Bash, Tackle or stuff like that.
Maybe with specifics as well, or for higher levels? Counter Punch, Spin Kick, Splitting Chop, Back Stab, Sliding Tackle.
Interesting to go over at least.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
The classic magic skill: Firebolt.

For a level 1 warlock, it would be ELDRITCH BLAST.

Mephi

See the outcome of a coin flip or card draw.
Inspiring song.
Combat dancing ability.
Psychic empathy emotion reading.
Stage magician level illusions.

Greydra

I have a jobless system. Skills are discrete "moves" or abilities that the system assists with. I don't really consider "Luck" or "Archery" a skill. Rather, I'm focusing more on pokemon-style moves like 「Armor-Piercing Shot」 or 「Flaming Arrow Shot」.
Then, easy attacks such as "Slash", "Stab", "Guard", "Shoot", and "Blow" for physical attackers,
and "Ember", "Droplet", "Breeze", and "Dirt" for magic skills of different attributes.
"Light Heal" is an example of a starting healing spell for those that try to build a priest-character, and something like "Weak Poison" is for those opposite of that.