LF Harem Stories with actual Romance & without sad Stuff

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
@Nebelwaechter Well, you are viewing it as a sacrifice, but I guess that's how you perceive it at the current moment even though I've laid some foundations to avoid that. But, without getting into spoilers from the next 15 chapters, I can't really tell you that you are wrong as everyone interprets things their own way and that's a natural thing. In a way, you can say that finding him saved her. But again, even though she mentions it a few times already, spoilers.

Nebelwaechter

Sorry, i really didn't wanted to turn that into a discussion about about one novel :x I said before, that low amount of chapters may be insufficient to judge a novel and here we talk about that relevant stuff fur her character wasn't fully covered jet ^^ But whatever the reason later is, i probably still will feel bad about her circumstances and a probably would also still prefer if she ends up with the mc (not later get more distant to him as it normally is with parents). But after all i just have to wait and see what will happen.

But for real, i still hope for more recommendations here, since i have very little to read :x

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
Well, that's what I meant in the first post. - There aren't that many huge stories posted on SH in general, and the SHF population is even lower than that. What you are looking for is already in very sparse amounts here.

Nebelwaechter

Hey,
Sorry for trying to keep that thread somewhat alive. But i still try to find fitting novels :x I read or at least tried all mentioned novels here in the meantime and also tried some others. I even got back to some old Japanese originals and fanfictions I've read before. But right now i really run out of anything xD