Light Novel Authors On Social Media - Where Are You Folks?! o.O

Akashiro-sensei

I use Twitter as my main and only social media to connect with other authors, anime fans and more.

I've tried my best to search Twitter for light novel authors of any and all nationalities, but it has been a rough task so far. This is why I decided to post here.

Post your social media links in this thread, so we can all follow each other on whatever platforms you guys choose! The more we connect, the more exposure we can get for both others and ourselves! :3

P.S.: Since I only use Twitter for the time being, I wil only follow people on Twitter!

My Twitter Profile <- Follow me and I'll follow back! :3

tak

I uhhh usually search writing prompt/writing advixe account and see who replies (usually writer and aspiring writer) but same with above, i'm very inactive socially. Both IRL & on internet

Ninetailed_Furball

I'm a bit of a privacy advocate, so I don't use any form of social media.

I've always been worried about the privacy violations that pretty much social media pretty obviously approaches, and my thoughts on it have been unfortunately vindicated way too many times for me to feel safe using any without a way to maintain a certain degree of anonymity.

It's one thing when stuff you deliberately put online gets spread around all over the place, but it's another when the things you want to hide are so open that it's easy for anyone who can do some basic research to steal your identity.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Social media, what’s that? :blob_frown:

I remember creating a twitter account in my young, young teen years. It’s abandoned and I don’t even know my name anymore :blob_whistle_two:

HokuouTenrou

Uhh, I do have Twitter and FB account, but since my progress is stupidly slow, it's polluted with posts I shared in the end... (Illustrators/company/band/pro-wrestling/shitposts etc)

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan would love to share. Unfortunately, someone on facebook pissed Ai-chan off and for now Ai-chan doesn't want to open facebook.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
As a lot of people who replied already mentioned, I got no social media for my writing. The thing is, I have zero trust in the internet and know so many people personally who've had bad experiences because of being active in social media. That aside, a have a friend who does security work and the things he's told me has scared me enough that I'm not comfortable at the idea of making an account to interact with people in the net. Even with that said though, I still have discord to check up on the people here.