Light that Pulverizes the Pancake (Pokemon stuff)

Carpio

I'm not sure of how many of you play pokemon, but if you do in your opinion tell me the best pokemon, cutest, most OP, best-animated z-move, opinion on dynamaxing, and also tankiest pokemon(items included). (I like pokemon and talking with others about my interest is fun)

My answers are Shiny Aegislash, Chingaling, Dusk Mane Necrozma with dragon dance, Pulverizing Pancake(the Snorlax has got meme potential), absolutely sucks and ruins encore starts, and Doublade with an eviolite.

Agentt

Thighs
Best pokemon, hmm, should be dugtrio, purely because of it's arena trap ability, which was so OP that they banned it in competitions.

Most cutest is Jigglypuff! She is just so adorable~~♡
Like, look at her being all jiggly and puffy.

I do know that z moves is something that exists, but I haven't played with them yet.

About Dynamax, people have different views,
Seeing purely design wise, many people call it stupid because they took normal pokemon and made them bigger.

It is true that the game becomes very easy when you dynamax as well, almost making it for kids.

But it allowed the game to be played by both, for kids who dynamax, and veteran pokemon players who don't.

In competitive plays, Dynamax is huge. It balanced so many things. It would be near impossible to defeat legendaries without having your pokemon dynamax.
Without dynamax, the legendaries would had to be banned, which they still are in some modes, but it did made the game more fair and strategy based rather than brute force
Tankiest pokemon, is Shellock for me, and I definitely mispelled his name.
He has the highest defense among all pokemon, and can learn both toxic and infestation.

A more normal build tank would be the Regi family, especially the Regirock. I don't have much experience playing with Regigigas, because of his crappy ability, so idk about him,
And best item,
Well, I am a dumbo here, I don't know much about items,
So Leftovers for me

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Best Pokemon - Dragapult
Cutest Pokemon - Furret
Most OP - Single Strike Urshifu (The guaranteed Crit stab move is strong as F)
Z-move - didn't care much for Alola, though it has some amazing pokemon
Dynamaxing - Boring if not G-Max
Tankiest - Blissey with leftovers or a well set up (Coil) Marvel Scale Milotic with leftovers

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Best Pokemon - Dragapult
Cutest Pokemon - Furret
Most OP - Single Strike Urshifu (The guaranteed Crit stab move is strong as F)
Z-move - didn't care much for Alola, though it has some amazing pokemon
Dynamaxing - Boring if not G-Max
Tankiest - Blissey with leftovers or a well set up (Coil) Marvel Scale Milotic with leftovers
Chansey with evolite is actually a much better tank and milotic is kinda mediocre

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
best pokemon is the vish, cutest is impossible to choose, most op is zacian, best animated z-move is twinkle tackle, dynamax is under utalised but pretty cool and tankiest pokemon is lugia with heavy-duty boots

Lloyd

Professional Writer
best pokemon is the vish, cutest is impossible to choose, most op is zacian, best animated z-move is twinkle tackle, dynamax is under utalised but pretty cool and tankiest pokemon is lugia with heavy-duty boots
I didn't think people even used Lugia. Its typing kinda sucks to the point it cant counter anything.

gogo7966

Don't think so. Its good on paper because of its ability, but its typing is just bad.
its typing is perfectly fine. it also gets roost so it can always keep its ability up

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
its typing is perfectly fine. it also gets roost so it can always keep its ability up
IMO, if you need to keep the HP full at all times it's not good for a tank in pokemon as they need to be able to take multiple hits rather than avoiding getting KOed in one hit. Plus it won't be able to attack if it has to keep using roost

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Its typing is bad dude. Its only useful quality is immunity to ground, while it gets hit by a ton of stuff super effectively. Typing will get you far. Even quagsire had a niche in UBERs because of its typing.
Actually nvm quag was because of its ability a lot too.

gogo7966

IMO, if you need to keep the HP full at all times it's not good for a tank in pokemon as they need to be able to take multiple hits rather than avoiding getting KOed in one hit. Plus it won't be able to attack if it has to keep using roost
first, it has 106 hp, 130 def and 154 spd so it can take plenty of hits without needing to roost. second, walls don't care about attacking or not
Its typing is bad dude. Its only useful quality is immunity to ground, while it gets hit by a ton of stuff super effectively. Typing will get you far.
it'a weak to ghost, dark, rock, ice and electric. resistant to fighting, grass, psychic and immune to ground. overall just ok and no where as diblitating as you try to make it out to be.
Even quagsire had a niche in UBERs because of its typing.
quagsire's niche had way less to do with it type and way more to do with oblivious

Lloyd

Professional Writer
first, it has 106 hp, 130 def and 154 spd so it can take plenty of hits without needing to roost. second, walls don't care about attacking or not

it'a weak to ghost, dark, rock, ice and electric. resistant to fighting, grass, psychic and immune to ground. overall just ok and no where as diblitating as you try to make it out to be.

quagsire's niche had way less to do with it type and way more to do with oblivious

You are thinking of unaware. Oblivious is a bad ability. All of those weaknesses are pretty bad considering they are fairly common coverage options. Especially dark considering how much knock off gimps lugia.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I'm not sure of how many of you play pokemon, but if you do in your opinion tell me the best pokemon, cutest, most OP, best-animated z-move, opinion on dynamaxing, and also tankiest pokemon(items included). (I like pokemon and talking with others about my interest is fun)

My answers are Shiny Aegislash, Chingaling, Dusk Mane Necrozma with dragon dance, Pulverizing Pancake(the Snorlax has got meme potential), absolutely sucks and ruins encore starts, and Doublade with an eviolite.
I'm not very good with the whole team building and stats+item+ability optimisation thing but these are my choices:

Best pokemon:
I don't really think of a best pokemon as the strongest or anything, but the one I have enjoyed playing with a lot. I guess for this, in Pokemon Shield, I really enjoyed playing with my Centiskorch with its white fog ability, mostly cos there were so many bug, grass, ice, dark, psychic and fairy types that its move-set and typing made it enjoyable. I also really liked its design, though I imagine tons of people will say it's a terrible pokemon to have, I'm just saying which one I enjoyed playing with as my best pokemon. For other pokemon games I can't really remember which ones I enjoyed the most so...yeah. Shield was the most recent one I played, so it's stuck in my mind more.

Cutest pokemon:
I'm afraid there isn't one that is the absolute compared with others, so I'll mention several:
Leafeon
Flareon
Umbreon
Espeon
Eevee
Vaporeon
Glaceon
Vulpix
Mudkip
Mareep
Mew

And no, I didn't accidentally miss out the other eeveelutions. I just don't really like Sylveon or Jolteon in terms of cuteness.

Most OP:
I have no idea. As I said before, I don't really get the whole EV IV ability and item optimisation thing. I feel like it depends on which game you play, tbh. Like, I've heard Garchomp is supposed to be pretty strong, but whenever I've tried using one it's died pretty quickly and been a deadweight so...
*shrugs*
My Arctozolt was pretty strong for Shield but I wouldn't say it was OP.
*tilts head*

Best animated Z-move:
I have to be honest here...I played Sun twice and never used a Z move once so...I have no idea.
>w<

Opinion on Dynamaxing:
I think it broke the game?
Especially the raid dens. Though, there were some other aspects of Shield that I thought were pretty game-breaking overall and made the challenge of previous games go poof.
In the two playthroughs I've done so far, I try to not dynamax at all when battling cos it feels like cheating.
>w<

Tankiest pokemon:
As said previously, I have no idea about this kind of thing. Going back to when I was using the Centiskorch, though, it got pretty tanky in the game when I had it use that move that upped its stats, since its white fog meant the stats couldn't get lowered at all. I know it was definitely not the tankiest pokemon, though.
I've heard Shuckle can be tanky, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Sorry for my casual gamer answers.
orz

X

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
I'm not a consistent Pokémon player nor shiny hunter, and I have terrible luck, but I am happy that one of the few shiny Pokémon I ever caught was what eventually became my Shiny Aegislash. I've always been unique in that I only ever really cared about ghost type Pokémon overall. My dream was always to put together the ultimate shiny ghost type team... One day.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
best pokemon: rayquaza
cutest: hard to choose but whimsicott
most op: Dracovish and Zancian for me the last I played
For z-moves: Snowlaxes is the best. Other than that z-splash and Mimikyu's signature one was nice
dynamax was personally alright for me. Every game has it's gimmick and it could be fun at times.
Shuckle or chansey for tanks

Carpio

Best pokemon, hmm, should be dugtrio, purely because of it's arena trap ability, which was so OP that they banned it in competitions.

Most cutest is Jigglypuff! She is just so adorable~~♡
Like, look at her being all jiggly and puffy.

I do know that z moves is something that exists, but I haven't played with them yet.

About Dynamax, people have different views,
Seeing purely design wise, many people call it stupid because they took normal pokemon and made them bigger.

It is true that the game becomes very easy when you dynamax as well, almost making it for kids.

But it allowed the game to be played by both, for kids who dynamax, and veteran pokemon players who don't.

In competitive plays, Dynamax is huge. It balanced so many things. It would be near impossible to defeat legendaries without having your pokemon dynamax.
Without dynamax, the legendaries would had to be banned, which they still are in some modes, but it did made the game more fair and strategy based rather than brute force
Tankiest pokemon, is Shellock for me, and I definitely mispelled his name.
He has the highest defense among all pokemon, and can learn both toxic and infestation.

A more normal build tank would be the Regi family, especially the Regirock. I don't have much experience playing with Regigigas, because of his crappy ability, so idk about him,
And best item,
Well, I am a dumbo here, I don't know much about items,
So Leftovers for me
What if legendaries dynamax? Like calyrex... or dusk mane necrozma
You are thinking of unaware. Oblivious is a bad ability. All of those weaknesses are pretty bad considering they are fairly common coverage options. Especially dark considering how much knock off gimps lugia.
In ubers, rock ice, and electric are rare. Ghost is limited to mainly marshadow and calyrex which you can see when they switch and yvetal for dark. Some people do have stone edge Groudon or thunder kyogre, but those are easy to toxic when they switch in.

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
received_268051225396844.jpeg

Vapereon, and ONLY Vapereon