Recommendations Like Ascendance of a Bookworm

TohshiYdithe

I'm looking for stories that have similar feel to that of Ascendance of a Bookworm. (note I've only read the official English translation up to its current release of the light novel and a small bit of the manga). The closest I've found has been I Was Born The Unloved Twin, which was pretty close so similar to that works as well. In terms of features, child protagonist is bonus though not necessary, isekai is though, and I like the slower pace of slice of life. I would prefer some good old heartwarmingness or fluffy cuddles where I can get them but I can stomach some small amounts of the hurt along with my comfort. I prefer fantasy over sci-fi but am not opposed to it. Should note I can only read English so other languages are only dangling carrots over my head. Would love some more things to read so any suggestion is welcome. Thanks all.

CCmei

I too would love more reccs from this genre, please.

Isekai Omotenashi Gohan - web novel and manga, though I get most people prefer reading the manga. Slice of Life. Cooking. About two sisters that got isekai/transmigrated into your typical royal summoning but mainly focuses on the older one who is NOT the heroine.
Has the melting softness, that quiet moment peace, I can only try to stuff into my own writing. Top pick in terms of 'feeling.

unrelated, but also has the same kinda "feeling" is an old school food manga called "Shinya shokudō " or midnight diner, there's a tv series too but the manga can be read/enjoyed per episodic chapter very quickly.

CCmei

Kinda but not quite:

"Isekai Yururi Kikou" ~Raising Children While Being an Adventurer~ - adult male but slow and enjoyable enough raising the kids.

"Parallel world Pharmacy" - male lead transmigrated as a child protag. Never read but heard great things.

"Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai" - a little boy too, or well truck-san hit him. Translation is 'Want to Live a Slow Life in the Countryside After Reincarnation'

"The villainess wants to Marry a Commoner "- more hyper, esp the manga, but cute kids.

Kenkyo, Kenjitsu o Motto ni Ikite Orimasu - Long, and I fear discontinued, but some readers have told me the feeling and pace is similar to Unloved Twin.

The Duchess 50 Tea recipes - manhwa. Transmigrates as an adult but slower appreciative life, though of the nobles. Tea based. Easy to read.

My strange life as a cat - exactly what it sounds like.

On scribblehub or RR:

"All I wanted was to live my life Peacefully, How the heck did it end up like this!? "

Cinnamon Bun: A Wholesome lit RPG

"The Wandering Inn" - a lot more complicated and def. painful at times but still a good read

TohshiYdithe

Thanks for the recomendations. Hopefully some of that fills the gaping hole that is hitting the end of current content. Part of me is like "well if you want more of this you need to write it yourself" but am also really bad at sticking to projects

CCmei

Thanks for the recomendations. Hopefully some of that fills the gaping hole that is hitting the end of current content. Part of me is like "well if you want more of this you need to write it yourself" but am also really bad at sticking to projects
Dude, as one reader to another I just wanted to share reading recs and find content too.