Likes on Statuses

D

Deleted member 45782

I don't really see any reason to like our own statuses. That kinda seems like someone would pity on...bc they felt no one will see or like their posts so they have to like it for themselves...

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I don't really see any reason to like our own statuses. That kinda seems like someone would pity on...bc they felt no one will see or like their posts so they have to like it for themselves...
No, there are also replies, but you cannot react to them.

D

Deleted member 45782

No, there are also replies, but you cannot react to them.
I don't really think its necessary to like one's own statuses or replies of statuses. The reactions are for how other people view your post. If you don't like your post or status, you can always delete or change it.

CadmarLegend

I don't really think its necessary to like one's own statuses or replies of statuses. The reactions are for how other people view your post. If you don't like your post or status, you can always delete or change it.
I, as an example, got congratulations for having a neice. However, instead of liking each of them for efficient time management, I had to start replying and sticking everyone's usernames. That was just an example, but I'd just find it more time efficient with the ability to react to(or just like) things on our profile pages.

D

Deleted member 45782

I, as an example, got congratulations for having a neice. However, instead of liking each of them for efficient time management, I had to start replying and sticking everyone's usernames. That was just an example, but I'd just find it more time efficient with the ability to react to(or just like) things on our profile pages.
I see. Hmm...though...so there's a like button for replies on your profile page, but you don't want to use it for efficient time mgmt...

The thing is, mostly I feel like if people can like their own status/replies, its gonna lead to mostly just people reacting to themselves when it should be left to others reacting to that poster's comments...

CadmarLegend

I see. Hmm...though...so there's a like button for replies on your profile page, but you don't want to use it for efficient time mgmt...

The thing is, mostly I feel like if people can like their own status/replies, its gonna lead to mostly just people reacting to themselves when it should be left to others reacting to that poster's comments...
No, maybe just have it work like on here. You aren't allowed to react to your posts.

CadmarLegend

Then isn't that the same as not being able to like your own replies/status on your profile page?
I am just saying, I wish for the same type of system to be implemented onto SH as it is here on SHF. The same type of status posting system. The SH one is basically the same as on here, but without being able to give out likes.

D

Deleted member 45782

I am just saying, I wish for the same type of system to be implemented onto SH as it is here on SHF. The same type of status posting system. The SH one is basically the same as on here, but without being able to give out likes.
i see

D

Deleted member 45782

you see! Now you just need to be able to turn your eyes around and you will have the best vision is squid history!
I don't want to look at my brain. I'm good with not looking at the inside out on the veins and tissues and blood and stuff...