Lingua Witch's Academy

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Magical Girl Sephira.jpg

Name: Sepphira
Personality: Cheerful, Upbeat.
History: So uhn... I was kinda brewing a potion in the Trickster Academy for Wannabe Witches and uhn... Seems like I messed up my potion recipe and got sent to Lingua Witch's Academy with its teleportation effect... And I kinda forgot how to even brew potions now... Teeheehee?
So uhn... I guess I'm a student here now! Pleased to meet ya! ^^)/

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Character: Sepphira~
Words: haunt, piece, reflect, efflux, translate

So like, I was trying to understand how this place worked and stuff, but... Yanno, classes are a real hassle, so after sleeping through half of today's ones, I decided to take a stroll through the forest.

Until suddenly, oh so suddenly, a tree fell in front of me! Oh gods, I'm so dead!

... No, not a tree? Just a small tree branch? That scared me... Alright, onwards we go!

The next step was... Oh, a lake, pretty! I took off my clothes and jumped into it right away, because... Well, I was a bit smelly, okay!? The smell of my last potion from Trickster Academy didn't fade yet! >.<

So so so, while I bathed and stuff, a spirit suddenly came to visit me! I'm serious, isn't it crazy!?

The lake spirit was like... "Get out of my lawn!" and threw me off the lake in one go, so I had to do some rolls in the air and neatly landed on the ground away from the lake... Not, I fell on my butt! Meanie spirit, mean!

But once it went like, hmph, and went back into the water, I approached the lake again while thinking on how to take a bath without bothering the spirit again... And then I saw my reflection in the lake and got a wonderful idea!

Lies, I got no ideas at all, but my reflection distorted and suddenly became another spirit! Two in the same day even! Talk about lucky!

... Unless this one was also going to throw me away that is, in that case it would be very unlucky...

But it did not! Instead the spirit laughed at my exchange with the water spirit and decided to accompany me because she thought I'd be hilarious! Hooray for getting my first spirit! \(^^)/

Word Inventory: Reflect.
Spell Inventory: 0.

Reciful

Lemegeton Core (Daily Words!)

• Finally went to the first day of her class! Her Sorcerer Teacher get really upset of her cause she doesn't know to write... In the end She learn the Grow(s) word.
    • Nightmare/ Peirce/ Grow/
  • On her way to cafeteria to eat lunch she saw a group of tooth's spirit they preached her on how to take care of her own teeth.... When they finally stopped the lunch time is over Leme did not eat anything.
    • Tree/ Tooth/ Book/
  • On the afternoon class the old professor keep mumbling his boring life experience that all the students fell asleep already.... But even in their Dreams they still see the old professor who keeps talking non stop.
    • Queen/ Deposit/ Dream/

Word Inventory: Parade, Legs, Grow, tooth, Dream.
Spell inventory: N/A

Leegood

Character: Leti
Word inventory: Administration, advertise, civilization, champion

• Go to class: Write something like "I went to class" to collect a daily word (Roll three and choose one).e
Went to class
  • woman
  • advertise
  • jet
There was a loose leaf pamphlet that flew into my pocket with and advertisement for the advertisement spirit so I chose it.
  • Explore the forest: Write something like "I went to the forest" to collect a daily word (Roll three and choose one).
  • energy
  • wording
  • civilization
When I was exploring the forest I saw a mirage with a civilization reflected across it
  • Practice magic: Write something like "I practiced magic" to collect a daily word (Roll three and choose one).
I was studying magic when the words of a champion echoed in my head

Megurashimono

Reinhart just arrived today. He knows that he was already late to the Lingua Academy. Thankfully his explanation to the headmaster was accepted when he arrived. He was given the class schedule and Reinhart decided to go to class.

Go to Class:

• Connection
• Poem
Register

Reinhart arrived in his first class. It was already the second day and he hoped that he can explain himself and his apology would be accepted by the Instructors that he already missed. Upon arriving on the designated classroom, the instructor was already teaching the other aspiring witches and wizards. The Instructor frowned when he arrived. He stepped forward and apologize for his late arrival. He showed the Register form that was given to him by the headmaster.

Word Inventory: Register

Reciful

Lemegeton core ( Word Spell Training)

In the large Empty area inside the Academy.... In short a stadium dome.

A place where a student can practice their word craft.... But actually one can practice anywhere... Just have sure you wont Destroy any school properties of course.

[ Dream/ Of / Many / Legs / Parade / Now!! ]

Nothing happens.... Lemegeton Core is discourage & heart broken.

Later that day she have a Ridiculous unpleasant dream about a thousand Dismembered Human Legs Parading in a wonderland...... It is a nightmare~

Spell inventory: N/A

Feathers95

Akira Hanai: (Daily Words!)
  • Today in witch class, Akira was supposed to make a potion that shrunk her size... but somehow she created one that made her huge instead?! Her head still hurt from bonking the ceiling...
    • Lung, Laboratory, Huge
  • Whilst taking a stroll through the woods with Koji in hand, she found a senior student sleeping in a tall tree. He was awfully attractive, with pale skin and a pretty face befitting a prince. She was tempted to speak to him... but chose to draw on his face with a marker pen and run away instead...
    • Temptation, Omission, Attractive
  • Akira chose to make a record of all the spells, potions, spirits and arcane knowledge she had come across and learnt so far for future reference, before taking a nap under a tree with Koji by her side. When she awoke, she realized someone had drawn a moustache and beard on her face! Who could've done such a thing?!
    • Record, Regret, Justify
Word Inventory: Impact, Cooperate, Sport, Food, Huge, Attractive, Record
Spell Inventory: ---

Koji Hanai: (Daily Words!)
  • Since Koji had somewhat made friends(?) with that bully who liked Lila, he had a more enjoyable time in class today. His teacher seemed a bit out of it though, since he kept going on about world domination like a villain... shouldn't he report this to someone...?
    • Relaxation, Conflict, Domination
  • Koji wandered into the woods with Akira and watched her prank one of her seniors, whilst he found a beautiful and rare white lily with glowing blue leaves. Pocketing it for later, he decided to see if he could turn this into a present for Akira later... He knew that she didn't like wearing pretty things herself since they got dirty/lost too easily...
    • Junior, Displace, Rare
  • Whilst balancing his studies and new lifestyle, Koji inevitably fell sick with a fever. Akira fretted about him like a panicking mother, soothing and caring for him like her own. Feeling like a spoiled little child, Koji stealthily wanted his fever to continue so that Akira would care for him like this more...
    • Cooperate, Wolf, Fever
Word Inventory: Sculpture, Professor, Cat, Reduce, Domination, Rare, Fever
Spell Inventory: ---

Euphoria723

Name: Lucifer Lu (Lu ChangGeng)
Appearance:
canvas (2).png
Personality: Mild Tempered, Calm, Flexible, Realistic, Proud, Gentle
History: Born with the rising Venus, thus named Lucifer the Morning Star or in his mother tongue, Chang Geng. Since he is a mixblood, born between a Westerner and an Asian, Lucifer is given 2 names at birth. His family is relatively well off and are all lovers of the Four Arts and astrology, so contribute to his name and hobbies.

Lucifer loves the smoothing music of the guqin, Chinese calligraphy, and any kind of painting styles, though spraying from abstract art. At home, he keeps a lotus pond which he often harvest for lotus seed. Lucifer loves the Winter and participate in many winter activities.
Artclaim: Drawing by me
Linear | Participate | Raid | Potential | Appearance | Advance | Progress | Reduce | Harbor | Day | Creation | Misplace | Wind | Perfume | Hide | Slip | Sink | Sense | Abuse | Electron | Loose | Find | Float | Infect | Cart | Release | Resist | Signature | Camera | Assignment | Honey | Humor | Swell | Scan | Sword | Update | Comply | Wave | Wood | Power | Cast | Protect | Intercept | Spell | Spill | Echo | Dream | Restore | Energy | Resource | Song | Transport | Location | Dream | Renew | Injure | Mention | Manipulate | Pest | Award | Hit | New | Water x2 | Fish | Protect | Suppress | Pill | Region | User | Awareness | Night | Health | Basis | User | Gate | Convict | Fly | Patient | Mouse | Dimensional | Lead | Choice
Luan Bird, Twin Spirits of Gemini, Jade Rabbit, Sword Spirit
Health Recovery, Star Beam, Sand Manipulation, Ice Manipulation

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Mel (daily words!):
  • Classes again... some people were absent today though.
    • Magnitude / Absent / Suntan
  • She sprained her ankle in the forest.
    • Aluminum / Ankle / Cigarette
  • She got a paper cut on the edge of her homework sheet.
    • Equation / Edge / Reproduction
Word Inventory: Echo, Fantasy, Roll, Dozen, Absent, Ankle, Edge
Spell Inventory: n/a

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Mel (daily words!):
  • In class, Mel learned that spirits can't actually be controlled -- only influenced
    • Strange / Control / Fame
  • She devoted time to relaxing in a forest meadow
    • Cream / Reconcile / Devote
  • And cooked rice for dinner while doing homework
    • Rice / Demonstrate / Campaign
Word Inventory: Echo, Fantasy, Roll, Dozen, Absent, Ankle, Edge, Control, Devote, Rice
Spell Inventory: n/a

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
OOC: Can we assume that the academy has a spell testing room? Or just that the academy has places for the witches to socialize?

Actually, are there any established canon spots? (Headmaster, Professors etc.)

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
OOC: Can we assume that the academy has a spell testing room? Or just that the academy has places for the witches to socialize?

Actually, are there any established canon spots? (Headmaster, Professors etc.)
OOC: Sure! And as for canon spots, maybe it's better if they're NPCs only

Euphoria723

Word Inventory: Linear, Participate, beam, raid, potential

Finding his First Spirit
Lucifer trotted though the forest, his white cotton boots flatten the grass underfoot. As a student of this school and a mage, it's best to hurry up and find a potential contact spirit. He hope to find a spirit in line with his personality and primary element.

As he explore the forest, something caught his sight. A rather large light blue bird with tail feathers that resemble that of peacocks flying over head. Intrigued, Lucifer ran to follow the bird. The bird stopped not long after and perched on a tree branch. The creature wiped his head around to look at Lucifer, his beautiful long head feathers sway in the wind.

"Human, why did you follow me," the bird inquired.

"Your a luan, right?" Lucifer responded, "I've seen pictures of you kind in books before. A lesser phoenix of ice and snow. Most people just calls your kind, ice phoenixes."

"Hmm, so you know what I am," the luan said. "So?"

"Let's make a contract," he said. "My special physique are perfect for your kind."

The luan agreed since he had found a compatible human, not being all lofty like some of it's kind. They perform the contract ceremony with drop of their blood.

[Spirit Acquired: Luan Bird]

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
so how r spells created? i dont rlly get it
OOC: Spells are sentences that are created from your word inventory!

Imagine if this were my word inventory: fan / worker / fair / year / teach / sulphur / wrist / resolution / bait / fluctuation / qualified / gregarious / mail / reactor / employ / drug / ordinary / treasurer / hospitality / college

Basically I pick a couple words and stick them together.

Spell: This / Drug / Teach(es) / An / Ordinary / Worker / Hospitality

In other words, I guess this would be a spell used for making potions.

Prepositions and pronouns are free and can be added at any time.

Euphoria723

Daily Words
Lucifer decide to make an appearance in class today. It's also his first time in class since enrolling at Lingua Academy.
  • (Appearance) | Empirical | Advance
As Lucifer explores the forest, he progress the surrounding into his memories. The image like a map in his mind.
  • Bake | (Progress) | Courtship
After class, the teenager used the free times to practice magic. He searched for ways to reduce the effects of poison and paralysis spells.
  • (Reduce) | Harbor | Day

Euphoria723

Words Inventory: Creation| Misplace | Wind | Manager | Perfume

Lucifer walked through the forest while holding a book in hand. With a closer look, you can see that it's a Spirit Encyclopedia. He's hoping to contract another spirit today. As a aspiring mage, Lucifer hope to meet strong and powerful spirits to assist himself.

As he near a clearing, a gust of wind blew past along with playful laughters. Lucifer hurried in the wind's direction until he came to a clearing. In front of him floats two humanoid spirits looking identical, one silver one gold.

"You guys are...?"

The 2 spirits grinned at him and answered, "we are the Twin Spirits of Gemini."

That this moment, only one thought crosses his mind. 'I want to form a contract.' His eyes shines as he thought that.

The Gemini Spirits seems to guess what he's thinking and smiled. "Let's play a game. If you can catch us or keep up, we'll form a contract with you."

When that said, they sped away. Lucifer came to his senses and started to chase them. As he run, the wind blew in his face, making him narrow his eyes. Lucifer ran at his fastest speed and caught up after a long time. The Gemini's giggled and finally agreed to form a contract.

[Spirits Acquired: Twin Spirits of Gemini]

Reciful

• tile
  • dedicate
  • entertain
  • mouth <<<<< [Chosen Word]
  • cool

Lemegeton is currently practicing Magic spells, she keep repeating & trying various words she knew but all resulted to failure.

Lemegeton takes a brief break & lie down on the grass & gaze at the blue sky.... She is really tired... Soon she fall asleep due to tiredness.

In her dream she Saw a enormous Mouth floating in the vast Void.

[.... Hey you... Did you know your Abusing your mouth!? ] The big floating mouth say.

[..... Wh-what?... What are you!! A giant mouth!? ] Lemegeton is confused.

[... Fooool!!! ] The mouth shouted annoyed.

[ You keep! Shouting! Saying outrageous Random words & sentence!! Don't you have shame!!! ] Said by the Mouth.

[ Wha-what's!? Why does it matter to you!! I'm practicing spells! I need to speak!! I only have one mouth anyway!.... & Who are you! ]

[... Me who I'm I you ask! ] The mouth said with a smug smile.

[ I am the Guardian spirits of All Mouths! haHahaha!! ]

[ Fine I give you something to make you stop abusing your own mouth!... Here Accept this! ]

{ You have Obtained word "Mouth" }
{ "Guardian Spirits of all Mouths" Contract Established }

[ Now then now with this you won't have to abuse your mouth by shouting all day long.... But if you did this again I'll rip out you mouth & take it away! Remember that!! ]

Thus Lemegeton wake up from her dream... Its already after noon.

Word Inventory: (new)Mouth

Megurashimono

Reinhart's Daily Words

In classes:

• Discover ←
• Cheese
• Humanity

In the few days Reinhart discovered that his classmates appeared to avoid him. He never realize that his first impression to his classmates aren't good.

Explore the Forest:

• Aviation
• Fiction ←
• Recommend

Today, while wandering around the forest, Reinhart had picked up a book about Fiction.

Practice Magic:

• Deficiency←
• Marsh
• Comfort

Today, while practicing magic, while attempting to chant a spell, he discovered his deficiency of mana.

Word Inventory: Register, Discover, Fiction and Deficiency

Euphoria723

Daily Words
Lucifer slip(ped) into class and looks around the classroom to see who's there. Then he found a seat and sat down.
  • Hide | Slip | Cassette
The silver white haired teenager walk along the forest trees aimlessly. As he walk along a creek, Lucifer sense something in front of him. He followed the thing and found it to be a deer.
  • Sink | Sense | Abuse
As he read in the academy library, Lucifer flip through the pages to a star map.
  • Star | Electron | Loose

Last edited: