Lingua Witch's Academy

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
ooh!!!i get it now but is there any word number requirements?
Nope! There isn't a word number requirement. However...

First Spell
Health Recovery:
This spell lets the user recover their health.
Words Inventory: Recover | Health
[Spell Acquired: Health Recovery]
You have to have all the nouns / verbs / adjectives / adverbs in your word inventory.

For: "This spell lets the user recover their health"
  • Nouns: spell / user / health
  • Verb: let / recover
  • Adjectives: None
You need to have all the words that I underlined. Right now, you're missing "spell" and "lets" and "user"

Instead of using those words, you can reword your spell like this:

Health Recover: "I recover my health."

And then you wouldn't be missing words.

Euphoria723

Nope! There isn't a word number requirement. However...

You have to have all the nouns / verbs / adjectives / adverbs in your word inventory.

For: "This spell lets the user recover their health"
  • Nouns: spell / user / health
  • Verb: let / recover
  • Adjectives: None
You need to have all the words that I underlined. Right now, you're missing "spell" and "lets" and "user"

Instead of using those words, you can reword your spell like this:

Health Recover: "I recover my health."

And then you wouldn't be missing words.
ok ill edit that

Megurashimono

Reinhart Daily Words:

• Declare
• Damage ←
• Endorse

During the third class, The professor had discussed the theory of the spells and she taught some examples of making the damage of the spells more effective.

• Alluring
• Wandering ←
• Alcoholic

After the classes, Reinhart spent his free time wandering in the forest.

• Departure
• Inspection ←
• Patience

While practicing magic in his room, Reinhart heard a knock on his door. The moment he heard the voice coming out from the door, Reinhart face paled and quickly hide the dubious items inside his room. A few minutes the door opened and the dorm prefect look at him irritated.

Reinhart welcomed the dorm prefect to his room with his usual default unapproachable and cold persona. He hoped that the prefect wouldn't find his dubious stuffs during his daily inspection.

Word Inventory:

Register, Discovery, Fiction,
Deficiency, Treaty, Cooperation,Transaction, Damage, Wandering and Inspection.

Euphoria723

Daily Words
Lucifer updated the teacher on his research on spirits for the class assignment.
  • Update | Comply | Wave
He walked through the woods with his spirits to practice magic.
  • Wood | Dinner | Power
Lucifer practicing casting spells from a book.
  • Cast | Protect | Intercept

Euphoria723

Spells Creation
  • Star Beam: I cast a beam of star energy.
    • Cast, Beam, Star, Energy

[Spells Acquired: Star Beam]

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Spells Creation
  • Star Beam: I cast a beam of star energy.
    • Cast, Beam, Star, Energy
  • Energy Beam: Lucifer cast a beam of energy.
    • Cast, Beam, Energy
  • Energy Wave: I release a wave of energy.
    • Release, Wave, Energy
[Spells Acquired: Energy Beam]
[Spells Acquired: Star Beam]
[Spells Acquired: Energy Wave]
Ah, I should mention, you can only use each word once! Once you've used "energy", it's consumed in the spell and you have to find the word again ^^

Euphoria723

Ah, I should mention, you can only use each word once! Once you've used "energy", it's consumed in the spell and you have to find the word again ^^
oh ok i have now edit the necessary posts

Megurashimono

Reinhart Daily Words:

Classes:

• dip
• spread
• trap ←

In classes, when Reinhart was late for the class again for the second time, his classmates stared at him. Reinhart felt that he was a prey unknowingly stepped on the trap of many predators.

Forest:

• Flee
• Murder ←
• Drop

Near the forest, after the classes, Reinhart decided to rest and read a Fiction Book about mystery. It was a tale of a young detective solving many cases of Murder. The story is quite entertaining and amusing in some way.

Practice:

• Assume
• Notice←
• Squeeze

Today while Reinhart was practicing his magic, he notice that his skills on using the spells seems improving.

Word Inventory:

Deficiency, Treaty, Cooperation,Transaction, Damage, Wandering, Inspection, Trap, Murder, Notice.

Euphoria723

Daily Words
During 2nd hour's Magic Geometry, Lucifer learn that different shapes represent different elements. When the class was ask to design their own totem, he used the flower of life figure, Dodecahedron for spirits, plenty of Tetrahedron for fire, Octahedron for air, and Octahedron for water.
  • Learn | Spell | Spill
He found that if you go to certain places, you can hear your own voice echo.
  • Echo | Dream | Restore
After school, Lucifer look for information on song magic.
  • Energy | Resource | Song

Megurashimono

Reinhart Daily Words:

Class:

• Predict ←
• Extreme
• Responsibility

In today's class, there was a surprise test in one of the subjects, Reinhart wasn't prepared. He can only randomly choose and hoped that his prediction of the answers would be alright. Sigh, guess everything would depend on his luck and good prediction skills.

Forest:

• Rehearsal
• Film
• Decrease ←

Walking around the forest, he notice that there was something strange. He feel so exhausted and dizzy. It was like that his mana was decreasing on this part of the forest.

Practice Magic:

• Vision ←
• Leak
• Wriggle

While practicing magic on his room, on the window Reinhart saw a vision of the beautiful scenery of the Lingua Academy. He unconsciously smiled as he look at the forest.

Word Inventory:

Deficiency, Treaty, Cooperation,Transaction, Damage, Wandering, Inspection, Trap, Murder, Notice, Predict, Decrease, Vision

Euphoria723

Daily Words
For 5th hour Magical Medicine, Lucifer listened as his professor example the functions of different herbs. He drew down notes about the mana circulation of those magical plants.
  • Transport | Medicine | Ice
For his daily forest exploration, he visit the different novel locations of the woodland.
  • Location | Dream | Renew
Lucifer practice to how manipulate elements after class, trying to find the one that affirm with him the most.
  • Injure | Mention | Manipulate

Megurashimono

Reinhart Daily Words:

Class:
• Organize ←
• Bear
• Direct

When Reinhart left the classroom, he organize his stuffs before leaving.

Forest:

• Break ←
• Sequence
• Hear

In the forest, due to carelessness, Reinhart accidentally break his wand. He cursed his luck and started panicking.

Practice Magic:

• Communist
• Deadly ←
• Dictionary

Due to breaking his wand, Reinhart can't practice his Magic today. It would be considered deadly and dangerous to practice his Magic without his wand.

Word Inventory:

Deficiency, Treaty, Cooperation,Transaction, Damage, Wandering, Inspection, Trap, Murder, Notice, Predict, Decrease, Vision, Organize, Break, Deadly.

Euphoria723

Daily Words
His homeroom teacher showed some spells that's helpful in exterminating pests during homeroom hour.
  • Pest | Award | Hit
Lucifer went to watch the fishes in the pond during his visit to the forest.
  • New | Water | Fish
For homework today, Lucifer wrote about the functions of different pills.
  • Protect | Suppress | Pill

Euphoria723

Daily Words
For Magic Geography today, the professor taught about the regions where different magical beings lived and their characteristics.
  • Region | User | Awareness
Lucifer spend a nighttime walk in the forest. The night view is really beautiful here.
  • Night | Health | Basis
He practice using the summoning gate after school today. Lucifer managed to summon a snow owl.
  • User | Gate | Control

Feathers95

Akira Hanai: (Daily Words!)
  • Akira was overcome with joy when she realized all her hard work studying had paid off in her recent tests!
    • Joy, Responsibility, Record
  • Whilst wandering the enchanted woods on her lonesome, Akira came across a strange cage formed out of twisting vines and dark wood. An adorable little kitty was stuck behind the jail cell bars, with fluffy white fur and a third eye on its forehead. Akira wondered if this was a secret experiment or something, but decided to report it to her teachers just in case...
    • Jail, Minimum, Chemistry
  • For her magic training today, Akira decided to try and spend all of her mana as quickly as possible, and try to get used to its aftereffects.
    • Glasses, Peasant, Spend
Word Inventory: Impact, Cooperate, Sport, Food, Huge, Attractive, Record, Crush, Insect, Conversation, Joy, Jail, Spend
Spell Inventory: ---

Koji Hanai: (Daily Words!)
  • Whilst half-listening to his professor's lecture, Koji idly gazed out the window and watched a woodcutter chop down some enchanted trees.
    • Pest, Circulate, Chop
  • Koji overheard some girls in class talking about love and getting married in the future again, despite being so young. Idly, he wondered if Akira would ever have a wedding, and silently vowed to check whether her partner was worthy enough for her...
    • Justify, Host, Wedding
  • Whilst taking a magic tome out to study, Koji accidentally knocked a few over which were going to fall on his head! Fortunately, he was saved by Akira, who flicked him on the head and told him to be more careful in the future.
    • Rhythm, Perform, Save
Word Inventory: Sculpture, Professor, Cat, Reduce, Domination, Rare, Fever, Win, Entertain, Go, Chop, Wedding, Save
Spell Inventory: ---

Euphoria723

Daily Words
Lucifer learn to fly in physical education class.
  • Convict | Fly | Patient
He spot a albino mouse in the forest today.
  • Mouse | Dimensional | Lead
He practice sand control after school.
  • Water | Sand | Choice

Euphoria723

Element Spells
Sand Manipulation: I control the sand.
Ice Manipulation: Lucifer learn to manipulate ice.

Words Used:
Control | Sand | Learn | Manipulate | Ice

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
54351280_p1_master1200.jpg

Name: Lyncis

Personality: Kind but shy and timid

History: Raised by a pair of kind elderly folks, he was taught from young that how you treat others is how you yourself want to be treated, because of that he shows kindness to everyone in hopes that everyone will show kindness back.

However, due to his androgynous looks, his actions were often misunderstood. He ended up getting bullied by his classmates because of those misunderstandings, causing him to become timid and forming a slight complex of his face.

He ran away from his hometown after the bullying started to escalate and when the only people he loved, his grandparents, passed away from old age. He ended up accidentally stumbling upon the entrance to Lingua Witch's Academy after trying to take a shortcut through the woods to reach the city.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Roll: rule | favorite | bed | prescription | sculpture

"Here's your new uniform, a book to house the words you will befriend and a rule book that contains all the detailed rules that are enforced within these grounds."

"Oh, uh thank you?"

"No problem, just be sure to read the rule book before your first class, it'd be embarrassing if you ended up breaking the rules on your first day here without realizing it. Well even if you didn't read the rules it'd be fine as long as you follow your common sense."

"Huh? Oh yes, thank you for the advice!"

I'm sorry mister teacher but I wasn't listening to you at all...

I mean who could blame me, every time the teacher in front me said the word rule the golden sphere floating above his head would start dancing in joy and flutter around, sometimes it'd even mess around with the teacher himself by diving into the man's nose and coming out of its mouth. I'm guessing the golden sphere was the so-called spirit the teacher told me about at the beginning... For the spirit that seems to inhabit the word rule, it appears to be quite mischievous.

".... which brings me to the end of all the facilities of the school, any questions?"

"Eh? uh no?" Wait no I mean yes! I wasn't listening to anything so I don't understand anything at all teacher! I'm so sorry for not listening to you, teacher! But I can't just say I was distracted by a golden sphere that was flying in and out of your head... Then I guess the only choice is to figure out everything on my own from scratch.... I really want to cry right now.

"Good, then see you at 9 a.m. sharp at room 207 in Jumping Sheep. Remember curfew for dormitory students start at 10 p.m. make sure you return to your room by then."

Jumping Sheep? Dormitory? Huh? ... I hope it doesn't end with me sleeping on the streets due to me not listening to the teacher...

I glare at the golden sphere that was floating a few meters in front of me, it's all its fault for distracting me! I wouldn't be feeling this worried if it never flew all weirdly like that!

The golden sphere seemingly jumped a little when it noticed that I could see it, it started to dance even more in what seemed to be joy before it realized that I was glaring at it. Even though all it did was turn a little, it gave off the impression of a little kid tilting its head wondering what was wrong. It was only a minute after our staring contest began that it seemed to realize why I was mad at it.

The golden sphere dimmed a little and seemingly started to say sorry to me, I think. Honestly seeing it dim like that after dancing in joy a few minutes ago, I couldn't help but also start to feel guilty.

I mean it was my fault for not paying attention to the teacher, distracting or no distraction, I should have just ignored the ball of light and focused on what the teacher was saying. That way none of us would have needed to end up like this... Besides, grandpa once told me that blaming others for your own mistakes is the first sign of being a bad adult. And I don't want to disappoint grandpa by becoming a bad adult.

Sighing loudly, I also bowed my head to the golden sphere.

"Sorry, it was also my fault for not listening to the teacher, I shouldn't have blamed it on you. Will you please forgive me?"

The golden sphere seemed to be shocked after seeing me apologize before it too started buzzing around me as if trying to say I don't need to say sorry.

"Haha, I understand, then I won't say sorry anymore but instead thank you for forgiving me~"

The golden sphere responded by shining brightly and dancing around me once more.

I watched the golden sphere dance around me happily for a while enjoying the view before remembering my situation and showing a wry smile.

"While it's nice that we aren't fighting anymore, but I'm still no closer to understanding the rules of this place."

While I was lamenting in my situation, the golden ball suddenly flew in front of me once more. The ball started flickering rapidly as if trying to tell me something and strangely enough I was able to understand what it was trying to convey.

"You're saying that since you are the word rule, you can know all the rules in this place? And that as long as I make a contract with you then I will too? "

The sphere flickered twice as if nodding.

"I... see, then Rule would you please be my friend and teach me about this place?"

The golden sphere started flickering rapidly once more as if telling me that it would accept, before spiraling around me, building up its speed until it became a golden ring spinning around me. The ring flew higher and higher while slowly contracting before it reached the top of my head and exploded into a series of strange runes that showered me beneath them.

After every single rune was absorbed into my head, the book that was made to house the spirits jumped out of my hand before opening to the first page. There, laid a series of strange but beautiful phonic runes that I have never seen before, yet in my heart I knew what those runes spelt was Rule.

After a while, the runes started to glow and the golden sphere popped out once more. But this time there seemed to be some sort of fuzzy shape at the sphere's core but I wasn't sure. All I know is that I was able to make a new friend today and I was able to successfully take my first steps into this magical world.

Word Inventory: [RULE]
Spell Inventory
: n/a