Linking drafts or making private chapters

Vitou

Sometimes I want to send a friend a chapter I finished but I don't want to make it public yet. It would be nice if you could somehow link drafts to people. Or make "Private chapters" which people can see only if you send them a link of it.

Vitou

Use gdocs or send it as a file.
Yeah until now I've been sending them as pdfs to people. I know there are ways to do it, just thought it would be good to have an option to do it with this site.

Vitou

DMs if you really want to?
I meant being able to use this site to show them the chapter, without making it public. I want to show it to some of my twitter and discord friends before publishing it. But yeah, I guess I'll just keep sending pdfs or something

FiendsForHire

Basically you want the 'unlisted' option youtube has. Where you can only see the chapter if you have the link

Erios909

I feel like I would utilize this option if it became a thing.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
im pretty sure you can make a chapter public, copy the link, and then make it a draft and the link will still work.

I mean i tried it once and it worked but im not sure.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Sometimes I want to send a friend a chapter I finished but I don't want to make it public yet. It would be nice if you could somehow link drafts to people. Or make "Private chapters" which people can see only if you send them a link of it.
Just send them a private message here. Then if you want others to join, just invite others as well. If there are users you don't want to read the chapters anymore, just kick them out.

MajorKerina

Unlisted chapters would be nifty for revision and collaboration. I was trying to show a problem I was having with formatting to a friend but it was occurring in the word processor sometime ago so I couldn’t replicate it show.

Vitou

Just send them a private message here. Then if you want others to join, just invite others as well. If there are users you don't want to read the chapters anymore, just kick them out.
I'm not sure about that, as my chapters are usually over way 2k words long, I feel like that would be too long to send in a dm. And I just want to send it to some friends on twitter/discord, most of them don't even have a scribblehub account. Also, with the way you said it, it looks like there's a way to make group chats here? Sorry, I'm new here, don't know much about this site yet

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I'm not sure about that, as my chapters are usually over way 2k words long, I feel like that would be too long to send in a dm. And I just want to send it to some friends on twitter/discord, most of them don't even have a scribblehub account. Also, with the way you said it, it looks like there's a way to make group chats here? Sorry, I'm new here, don't know much about this site yet
You can create a private conversation with your friends on Scribblehub. Just click the conversation icon on the top right and create a new conversation from there.