Linking forum and main site profiles.

Jemini

Sometimes, a person makes a comment in the forums that makes you want to check out their work on the main site. Right now, the only way to really do that is to open the main site in another window and put the name into the user search.

This is extra work that a lot of people might not want to go to, and it also fails completely on the occasion that someone used different names on the forum and the main site.

There is also the issue of having to log in separately on the forum and the main site.

So, I think having links to our profiles on the main site, other than the ones added in our signatures if we're linking our work (which takes a bit of know-how on it's own) would help people starting off to increase traffic to their stories and help out a lot as a quality of life improvement for everyone here.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I thought that's what the signatures were for so people could If they wanted to. However, it's not a bad idea.
I've heard that the signatures don't appear on the mobile version, so this would be especially helpful there.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I've heard that the signatures don't appear on the mobile version, so this would be especially helpful there.
That is indeed correct. I sometimes scroll the forums on my phone when not in access to any of my computers, and there are no signatures in the mobile version. I guess its because it would be hard to figure out how to collapse a signature to fit within the phone's screen, so they just take it all out.

D

Deleted member 57675

Agree. Sometimes would like to check out other's works and they may or may not have their signatures set up. Its easier without having to google their works.