LitRPGs and trending! Attention required!

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
We all know that LitRPGs are immensely popular for reasons of demographics and the inherent implications of such a system. :blob_evil_two: Even the greatest loser can become strong with a system.

Now that is not the issue. Being popular is not a problem per se, but it is definitely problematic when LitRPGs stories become too popular and begin to exert a negative influence on the diversity of webnovel writing in general.

What do I mean? Let's give a brief look at today's trending.

1594461913664.png

Overpowered Death Mage In Another World = LitRPG

Origin Seeker = LitRPG

Cinnamon Bun = LitRPG

Rat In The Dungeon = LitRPG

Arcflame, the strongest tree-growing dragon = non LitRPG

The Reincarnated Vampire Just Wants To Enjoy Her New Life = LitRPG

Unsightly Gluttony = non LitRPG

Why is my Harem World a Yandere Nightmare = LitRPG

Reborn as the Duke’s Daughter ~ The Goddesses are Ruining my Life! = non LitRPG

:blob_evil_two: As you can see, 6 out of 9 stories are derivatives of the LitRPG genre which is popular to a degree that it threatens the biodiversity on scribblehub, preventing non-LitRPG stories from entering the apex of exposure. Every author wants to get there, because trending means views, and views mean readers, and readers mean comment regardless of quality. Very simple formula.

- So what do I want? :blob_reach:

I want more exposure for non-LitRPG stories!

- How do I want to achieve that? :blob_reach:

Remove LitRPGs completely from trending and give them an own, separate trending list. Something like a special LitRPG trending bar just for them where they can mess with each other in a death match.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
I disappear of the face of the earth for a few days and come back to this. What the heck happened to this thread.
Funny video though.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I disappear of the face of the earth for a few days and come back to this. What the heck happened to this thread.
Funny video though.

:blobtaco:Welcome back to the party. I lost the oversight already a few days ago, and I am the creator of the thread. But I like how colourful the thread has become. You can discuss here evertyhing.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Funny video though.
:blobtaco:Welcome back to the party. I lost the oversight already a few days ago, and I am the creator of the thread. But I like how colourful the thread has become. You can discuss here evertyhing.
what are both of your thoughts on cum waffles