Bugs Locked button

FlyingPirateCat

When I saved my draft, something happened on my side which interrupted my internet connection.

But after I restored my connection, the editor was stuck as it is.
The button was locked and cannot be clicked anymore.

button locked.jpg
vr-room.png
dice.gif

I had to open a new tab and copy my progress there. That itself is not a problem for me.
But the text and table format can't be 100% copied and I had to reformat my table from scratch, as well as recoloring the text.

My request is just don't lock the buttons so I can just re-click them to save/publish my draft when the connection is interrupted.
Or at least, make them so they can be re-clicked when the draft can't be sent.

Last edited:

Mihou

Firefly—
That is to be expected after a sudden change in internet connection, what Tony could do is by implementing a timeout instead that would revert the state of them back or on AJAX failure, simply reset the buttons to allow the users to press it again while showing an error which can easily be done with the jqXHR.fail(function( jqXHR, textStatus, errorThrown ) {}); callback or in the version that SH is using: error: function(XMLHttpRequest, textStatus, errorThrown) {}

I am more surprised to hear about the fact that the table format cannot be 100% copied even though it came from SH :blob_catflip:

FlyingPirateCat

I am more surprised to hear about the fact that the table format cannot be 100% copied even though it came from SH :blob_catflip:

Yeah, if I try to copy a table (with border, back color, etc), the resulting copy is just a plain table without any formatting.
But it's not only limited to table format, even the font color on normal text can't be copied.