LoliGen: Age gap, loli, and even shota stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I read this post earlier but didn't respond at the time because I decided to give myself more time to reflect. The last post I responded an hour later but clearly that wasn't enough time. I'm going to do this from now on, just spend like a few hours just reflecting on the feedback I get. It doesn't matter what kind of response I get, I intake any that come my way and try to respond in a way that is neutral. Looks like I got to train myself more on that regard. I clearly came out too strongly earlier.

So I gave your response a like just to show I read it, but also because I agree with you. I just realized something that had been on my mind, but couldn't pin point what exactly it was. A person who is giving me feedback on my story said that Lucy had a lot of development but Johan was not getting as much. After reading your comment, about how I am concentrating from the major's standpoint and not considering the minor, I finally understood what they meant when they said that.

You are so right. I'm giving too much attention to one party over another. It never occured to me that I was putting to much emphasize on one. Considering the feedback and my response that I gave earlier, I believe you are right. I got to work on giving equal POV for both parties involved. I will definitely see if I can improve this.

You can depict the issues and challenges an adult can have in our society and his quest to overcome the urges because there is really no real way a romantic union like that would ever benefit a child. Trying to come up with ways that would legitimize it will be met with obvious hostility.

What you shouldn't do, if you are really trying to tackle this seriously - is to try to legitimize the process, and attempt to normalize the relationship itself. That would quickly label you as an enabler - one among many of this kind.

I agree with you, but I just want to let you know that in the future, I do want to write stories that hypothesize such a union. Because this label is still new, and it's already controversial, I will play it safe, but the future will go deeper into the rabbit hole. I just wanted to let you know.

Vivian-M.K.

I read this post earlier but didn't respond at the time because I decided to give myself more time to reflect. The last post I responded an hour later but clearly that wasn't enough time. I'm going to do this from now on, just spend like a few hours just reflecting on the feedback I get. It doesn't matter what kind of response I get, I intake any that come my way and try to respond in a way that is neutral. Looks like I got to train myself more on that regard. I clearly came out too strongly earlier.

So I gave your response a like just to show I read it, but also because I agree with you. I just realized something that had been on my mind, but couldn't pin point what exactly it was. A person who is giving me feedback on my story said that Lucy had a lot of development but Johan was not getting as much. After reading your comment, about how I am concentrating from the major's standpoint and not considering the minor, I finally understood what they meant when they said that.

You are so right. I'm giving too much attention to one party over another. It never occured to me that I was putting to much emphasize on one. Considering the feedback and my response that I gave earlier, I believe you are right. I got to work on giving equal POV for both parties involved. I will definitely see if I can improve this.

I agree with you, but I just want to let you know that in the future, I do want to write stories that hypothesize such a union. Because this label is still new, and it's already controversial, I will play it safe, but the future will go deeper into the rabbit hole. I just wanted to let you know.
"about how I am concentrating from the major's standpoint and not considering the minor"

GASP Someone that wants to have sex with kids not considering the minor? What a surprise! That's never happened before.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller

That is not what I meant at all. I didn't mean that you need to give equal amounts of screen time to both characters. I said that you ought to show the detrimental impact such a union will cause on a child if you ever attempt to write a story.

Their psyche is undeveloped and immature. Any unions of that kind would inherently warp their character to that of their groomer. No matter how "benevolent" the groomer will be. That loss of individuality is one of the major problems. If you are attempting to write anything serious, that distortion of a young mind should be the first thing you need to warn about.

Anything less than that would be just a happy story exactly designed to, as mentioned before, normalize such behaviour. Which is wrong. And you should know that.

Vivian-M.K.

That is not what I meant at all. I didn't mean that you need to give equal amounts of screen time to both characters. I said that you ought to show the detrimental impact such a union will cause on a child if you ever attempt to write a story.

Their psyche is undeveloped and immature. Any unions of that kind would inherently warp their character to that of their groomer. No matter how "benevolent" the groomer will be. That loss of individuality is one of the major problems. If you are attempting to write anything serious, that distortion of a young mind should be the first thing you need to warn about.

Anything less than that would be just a happy story exactly designed to, as mentioned before, normalize such behaviour. Which is wrong. And you should know that.
Don't even bother trying to reason with this person. They probably think that it'd be a perfectly healthy relationship. Just go to his profile page and look at his banner. Tell us that's someone that understands that it's bad for the child.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
After everything that has happened tonight, I'm going to have to sleep on this and respond the next day.

I have just gotten a great sum of realization of things I didn't consider that I can't simply answer at this time. I fear I may be end up writing something that I will regret so this is all good to ponder, but I need to think this through and talk to my friends about it.

All I can say is at this time is that I don't want to make this label seem like such a union is okay, nor do I want to break any rules here on Scribble Hub or any other site concerning age of consent. To be honest, I'm actually scared most of the time when I share things and ideas. The gravity of this situation is weighing down on me so greatly that I sometimes wonder if I should even continue. Sometimes I even want to cry. But after living like this for 2 decades, I really can't go back to living that solitary life. I want to do this, but I got to do it right.

Despite all this, I am glad to accept all this feedback. I can't do this alone, and I'm happy to have people giving me their thoughts.

LostLibrarian

Don't even bother trying to reason with this person. They probably think that it'd be a perfectly healthy relationship. Just go to his profile page and look at his banner. Tell us that's someone that understands that it's bad for the child.
For someone going on and on about rules, you sure as hell are absolute shit following the forum's rules... :s_wink:

Vivian-M.K.

For someone going on and on about rules, you sure as hell are absolute shit following the forum's rules... :s_wink:
It isn't even about the rules. It's about not seeing stuff like this. That, and don't even pretend that you don't agree.

LostLibrarian

It isn't even about the rules. It's about not seeing stuff like this. That, and don't even pretend that you don't agree.
I personally have no relation to loli/shota-content. I don't read it. I personally dislike such relationships even in fiction. But I also know it's fiction. As seen in this thread before your postings, I also spoke of the problems with this idea and why a broader discussion can only be achieves in certain ways.

But I also completely disagree with your conduct. Acting like some twitter-mob-member, playing the rightful person, while bringing absolute toxicity to the table. And don't even pretend like you aren't acting like a self-righteous asshole, attacking some personally for fictional writing.

Vivian-M.K.

I personally have no relation to loli/shota-content. I don't read it. I personally dislike such relationships even in fiction. But I also know it's fiction. As seen in this thread before your postings, I also spoke of the problems with this idea and why a broader discussion can only be achieves in certain ways.

But I also completely disagree with your conduct. Acting like some twitter-mob-member, playing the rightful person, while bringing absolute toxicity to the table. And don't even pretend like you aren't acting like a self-righteous asshole, attacking some personally for fictional writing.
If attacking someone that goes on to write content that tries to normalize these kinds of relationships with complete disregard for the kid makes me a self-rightous asshole, then we'll gladly accept that title.

LostLibrarian

If attacking someone that goes on to write content that tries to normalize these kinds of relationships with complete disregard for the kid makes me a self-rightous asshole, then we'll gladly accept that title.
There are a million ways to write stories about this topic without normalizing it.

And there is also a big difference between writing stories (whether happy or bad) in fiction and normalizing actual behaviour. In fact, using such stories or images to battle against these sexual urges is a wide scientific field, exactly because attraction to young people concerns around 1% of humanity and it isn't a conscious choice. There are a lot of people struggling under these conditions and the stigma that comes with it. Just like mental health as a whole had (and sometimes still has) a giant stigma.

So yeah, just going "everything bad!!!" is also no way, especially not, if you attack people directly and act like an asshole. You can criticize that stuff without breaking forum rules and going off directly against that person.

And with that, I'm out of this thread.
I neither want to defend loli stories nor excuse certain bad fiction.
But I also don't like seeing "I'm a good bully" in acton...

There also is a person on the other side of the monitor. And if he feels like he says he does, then it wasn't his choice...

Last edited:

Vivian-M.K.

There are a million ways to write stories about this topic without normalizing it.

And there is also a big difference between writing stories (whether happy or bad) in fiction and normalizing actual behaviour. In fact, using such stories or images to battle against these sexual urges is a wide scientific field, exactly because attraction to young people concerns around 1% of humanity and it isn't a conscious choice. There are a lot of people struggling under these conditions and the stigma that comes with it. Just like mental health as a whole had (and sometimes still has) a giant stigma.

So yeah, just going "everything bad!!!" is also no way, especially not, if you attack people directly and act like an asshole. You can criticize that stuff without breaking forum rules and going off against directly against that person.

There also is a person on the other side of the monitor. And if he feels like he says he does, then it wasn't his choice...
Except he clearly hadn't even given a single thought about the negative impact on the child. To the point where he took it the completely wrong way when someone tried to tell him. That means he failed to understand the most basic part to not normalize it, and he had to have it pointed out to him multiple times. He doesn't care about the child, and clearly thinks that these kinds of relationships are okay going by his banner and basically everything else.

How about this. How about instead of being creepy, they instead write about a person that tries to manage their urges without getting with a kid? It's that easy, so why the hell does there have to be a relationship? A relationship is what they should be avoiding.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
"He normalized this bad no-no thing by writing said thing without regard for that person-that-doesn't-exist."

For once, can you just acknowledge the fact that not every mind in the internet is a poor sponge susceptible to absorbing absolutely everything they see. Some guy writing about dating a kid in the internet isn't going to bring about a mass exodus of pedophiles running out of their doors and invading kindergartens like brothels. This is because, and this will be a hard concept of grasp, people on the internet understands the gap between fiction and reality.

I can shoot someone in a game without being compelled to do so. I can see an antihero raping another individual without having urge to replicate what I see.

I don't need a giant sticker on a box saying "don't date children" when I'm reading about a story of a guy dating a child, because I know, in a fundamental level, that dating a child is wrong. I'm reading about someone's interpretation of what happens when a guy dates a child, good or bad, and nothing of value happens, because it's fictional. Any "should/shouldn't" arguement is moot, because the thing never "was" in the first place.

If your aim for these series of schizophrenia attacks is to shed light on how OP is a disgusting individual for even thinking about writing shit like this, then by all means, you've succeeded. But if you're insinuating that OP doing such things will lead to a normalisation that will potentially lead a man to be convinced to actually date a child, then I don't know what else to say. You're as delusional as they come.

Last edited:

thedude3445

I teach middle schoolers, and I can say with absolute certainty that not a single one of those children out there is mature enough for a relationship with an adult, physical or emotional. Not even close. Romance is difficult, and romance is intimate, and children are not ready for that when they're 14.

EDIT: Nice cool, I got a 1-star rating minutes after posting this.

Vivian-M.K.

"He normalized this bad no-no thing by writing said thing without regard for that person-that-doesn't-exist."

For once, can you just acknowledge the fact that not every mind in the internet is a poor sponge susceptible to absorbing absolutely everything they see. Some guy writing about dating a kid in the internet isn't going to bring about a mass exodus of pedophiles running out of their doors and invading kindergartens like brothels. This is because, and this will be a hard concept of grasp, people on the internet understands the gap between fiction and reality.

I can shoot someone in a game without being compelled to do so. I can see an antihero raping another individual without having urge to replicate what I see.

I don't need a giant sticker on a box saying "don't date children" when I'm reading about a story of a guy dating a child, because I know, in a fundamental level, that dating a child is wrong. I'm reading about someone's interpretation of what happens when a guy dates a child, good or bad, and nothing of value happens, because it's fictional. Any "should/shouldn't" arguement is moot, because the thing never "was" in the first place.

If your aim for these series of schizophrenia attacks is to shed light on how OP is a disgusting individual for even thinking about writing shit like this, then by all means, you've succeeded. But if you're insinuating that OP doing such things will lead to a normalisation that will potentially lead a man to be convinced to actually date a child, then I don't know what else to say. You're as delusional as they come.
Then you very clearly don't understand how these kinds of people will look for any reason to think that it's alright and try to justify their actions. If they see stories about it, then they will use that to go 'why can I have a relationship like that?' And be more inclined to act on their urges.

BenJepheneT

Then you very clearly don't understand how these kinds of people will look for any reason to think that it's alright and try to justify their actions. If they see stories about it, then they will use that to go 'why can I have a relationship like that?' And be more inclined to act on their urges.
What, you think "these kinds" of people operate on another level, where they aren't considered human or capable of rational thoughts just because they're into something taboo? You think "these kinds" of people will read about some guy doing something in a book and just straight up ignore all the real-life consequences/examples of what'll happen if they were to act on their impulses? They aren't animals, they can still think for themselves. They don't need a giant sign every waking day to remind them their freaks. They certainly won't be convinced otherwise when they read about these kinds of stuff, because they can think and, for the umpteenth time, seperate fiction from reality.

You don't need to piss on shit to let people know it's shit. You're essentially preaching to a choir who knows what they're into. If they're as susceptible as you say, you wouldn't need to complain about it anyway. They'd simply be outlawed as the dangerous enablers you claim them to be.

But guess what?

Vivian-M.K.

What, you think "these kinds" of people operate on another level, where they aren't considered human or capable of rational thoughts just because they're into something taboo? You think "these kinds" of people will read about some guy doing something in a book and just straight up ignore all the real-life consequences/examples of what'll happen if they were to act on their impulses? They aren't animals, they can still think for themselves. They don't need a giant sign every waking day to remind them their freaks. They certainly won't be convinced otherwise when they read about these kinds of stuff, because they can think and, for the umpteenth time, seperate fiction from reality.

You don't need to piss on shit to let people know it's shit. You're essentially preaching to a choir who knows what they're into. If they're as susceptible as you say, you wouldn't need to complain about it anyway. They'd simply be outlawed as the dangerous enablers you claim them to be.

But guess what?
If they actually cared about the consequences and what's right, then the number of these kinds of cases would be dramatically lower, but that's not the reality of it.

And no, someone that has these urges on their own are not animals. As we said, that's fine. The problem comes from when they make content blatently acting on it in some asinine attempt to 'educate' people. As was mentioned, if they wish to educate people on what it's like, then this is quite possibly the worst possible way to go about it.

If they actually cared about the consequences and what's right, then the number of these kinds of cases would be dramatically lower, but that's not the reality of it.

And no, someone that has these urges on their own are not animals. As we said, that's fine. The problem comes from when they make content blatently acting on it in some asinine attempt to 'educate' people. As was mentioned, if they wish to educate people on what it's like, then this is quite possibly the worst possible way to go about it.
I think you're just as delusional as OP. What he's doing will change nothing with how the public views the subject. You've already labeled him a predator yet I doubt OP has ever interacted with a child. I'd say he's currently pretty confused atm, and attacking him as soon as he voices his opinions does the opposite than help either parties. No one here thinks that dating children is okay. I don't think OP is going to go around diddling kids. But I also don't think the way he's going about this is healthy.
Try taking both parties into consideration. He's, in a sense, a victim himself. I don't remember entirely but I think he mentioned this is the first he's comes public with this. He seems pretty susceptible right now and vilifying him already does nothing but force him to go back silent. And probably orbit some fucked up circles where they all circle jerk themselves into thinking this is fine.

I really don't care enough to continue any further than this, but I had to say this since all of this virtue signaling is honestly pretty cringe.

Also, just out of curiosity, why do you refer to yourself as plural?

Vivian-M.K.

I think you're just as delusional as OP. What he's doing will change nothing with how the public views the subject.
Then you and myself have interacted with very different kinds of people. Regardless of if you believe it or not, there are people out there looking for the smallest validation that their attractions are natural. Any excuse to act on them will be used no matter how small it may seem. That includes trying to use written content to show that 'it's not so bad.'

And let me make this clear again. It's not because he has the attraction. It's because he's trying to write a story that I don't even have to read to know that he tried to make it seem like a normal relationship. $500 right now that they had absolutely nothing in their story pointing to the negative impacts it has on the child.

If they want to be accepted, then go about it in a way that's not messed up.

And let me make this clear again. It's not because he has the attraction. It's because he's trying to write a story that I don't even have to read to know that he tried to make it seem like a normal relationship. $500 right now that they had absolutely nothing in their story pointing to the negative impacts it has on the child.
I don't think he even comprehends this. This is all assumptions but I this he's pretty wrapped up in manga/anime that his reality had shifted somewhat. I doubt he had spent any time with a child before. He's talking about a relationship which is something I can't even fathom. The character he's going to portray as a kid won't be of that age mostly because he has no idea how they actually are.

Whatever story that'll come out will have no coloration to reality. I've read enough manga/webnovels to know where this is heading. That said, this fantasy is still unhealthy, fiction or not. I don't think anyone actually disagrees with you; however, you brought pitchforks and torches to someone who's obviously confused (and who I also think is young).

I agree with most of what you said actually. My main point is that you're viewing OP as a sex offender. I still think he's delusional and confused but he needs some place to speak his mind and be told as such. Telling him that this is fine is just as bad as pushing all talk out the window.

Also I missclicked enter before I typed anything, whoops.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

This is like the "if the black community is peaceful they wouldn't commit as many crimes" type argument. Most cases documented are directed towards A-list celebrities and predators who KNOW of the consequences and chose to do the wrong shit. The latest Hunter Biden laptop scandal, the Epstein shit, the Drake Bell incident; they certainly aren't justifying their actions and I can guarantee you that whatever "enabled" them isn't some shmuck writing about dating minors on the internet but their wealth, influence, and power. The intersection between convicted child predators and those trying to reason about it is about as wide as a needle. If you want to find one that actually cared about the consequences and what's right, look no further than OP. I'm not drawing the line at simply not committing a federal crime, but if you want an example here you go. OP, at worst, is just indulging in a delusion. He's not doing shit to anyone and calling it some "slippery slope" is just an excuse of vilifying someone for thought crime.

And no, someone that has these urges on their own are not animals.
You think you're deserving of humanity? Someone that wants to write about relationships with underage children in a good light? That's an absolute joke.
Well shit, you're definitely convincing me of it.

The problem comes from when they make content blatently acting on it in some asinine attempt to 'educate' people. As was mentioned, if they wish to educate people on what it's like, then this is quite possibly the worst possible way to go about it.
Let's take that enabling thing and turn it around for a view, eh? Congratulations, you've successfully pushed this man's one platform off the air. He's now got no place to vent his emotions, regardless of good or bad. Where else has he got to go? Certainly not the main platforms, man's gonna get banned faster than warp speed. He's got no place to share his stress or release it.

But you don't care. Why would you? It's an absolute joke to you, and it totally is. Writing a fictional story online about dating a teen? Get that shit out of here. What, the author cares about this? Who cares about the author? Get him out of here. We don't need this shit. Fuck him. Fuck whatever he has to say. I can't just ignore him or leave him alone. I have to act like everyone else on the internet has a brain of a mutt and believes everything they read/see. I must protect them. Sike this man with the force of a thousand suns.

Congratulations, this is how you get people acting upon their impulses. You corner a horn dog with no place to go, said horn dog's gonna bite back hard.

Believe it or not, I share the same sentiment regarding dating minors. There's no fucking excuse to dating a teen. That is my POV and that's where it all ends. And I STILL believe OP should have the right to post his things, no matter how much I disagree with it. It's harming no one, it's his right to free speech on the internet, and anyone who's convinced of his words will either have already shared the same sentiment a long time ago, or a complete shit for brains that also believe that vaccine has hidden 5G chips in it, because who else above an IQ of 90 would believe everything on the internet, much less a guy saying it's okay to date a 15-year-old? If he's wrong, let him be wrong. He's on the fucking internet, where everything matters as much as nothing matters.

Sure, you can use the "pipeline" reason and state the man might indulge in his delusions the more he writes about this. But I rather play with odds. It's obvious you can't change this man's mind. He's dead set on his path enough to write a damn blog on a public forum already. Right now, he's doing nothing but making taboo posts on the internet about his fantasies. You push the man with opposition to the point where his vents lose a platform, he's going to present it in another place, and he might not be so lucky to find another spot on the internet to do so. Be my guest., if you want to take the risk. I don't know about you, but I'm not the type to sleep well knowing I might've contributed another missing child poster on the side of a milk carton.

But hey, fuck him. One less paedophile off the internet, the better. Who cares what happens to him in real life? Out of sight, out of mind, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.