LoL's Worlds

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
It's currently Worlds time in League of Legend. Which team are you rooting for and which team do you think will win it all?

Team I'm rooting for is C9, GAM and SKT. :blob_evil:

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I hope all the EU teams crash and burn for having such stuck up fans. I also want IG to lose to TL, but otherwise I'm fine with basically every other team winning.

Personally cheering for SKT, NA, and FPX though.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
I hope all the EU teams crash and burn for having such stuck up fans. I also want IG to lose to TL, but otherwise I'm fine with basically every other team winning.

Personally cheering for SKT, NA, and FPX though.
The only NA team I cheer for is Cloud9, I wish the other NA teams crash and burn. :blob_evil:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Rooting for G2.
Also loved the GAM hard engage comp game.

Jakotheshadows

SKT for sure. I've been following the scene since before TPA and I'm just too emotionally invested into Faker too stop supporting him now.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
SKT for sure. I've been following the scene since before TPA and I'm just too emotionally invested into Faker too stop supporting him now.
It's always hype when he comes back to Worlds.

Jakotheshadows

Sweet mother Mary that was not what I imagined would happen this morning. Holy shit Griffin is dominating

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Knock'out stage pick'em is open now.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Omegalul
Considering that FPX recently wrecked IG in their regional tournament, Im not sure why you think things have changed.

I think SKT beats G2

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Omegalul
Considering that FPX recently wrecked IG in their regional tournament, Im not sure why you think things have changed.

I think SKT beats G2

I personally root for IG because im a fan of their players and have more experience with them personally. Regionally, FPX won against IG but that doesn't mean I still don't support IG; what type of fan would I be if I just changed allegiance based on one regional outcome?

I still think individually IG's players are better than FPX, but I still gotta give it to Doinb for playing phenomenally this Worlds. Amazing communication, a game tightening semifinals, and an enjoyable league game were one of the reasons why the semifinals were so good. It will be interesting to see how FPX face-off with SKT, but I think they will probably crack under pressure just like IG did when they fought FPX.

Edit: It also could be FPX vs G2; but I honestly think we're not gonna be in that timeline. I could be wrong tho. Kekw.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
You can be a fan and root for a team but still predict their loss. As much as I hate to see it, I still predicted DWG's loss against G2 even though I like them a lot more.