Please no futa mc
Bonus points if the MC is a bottom;)

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!

260k! It's not adult though.

Authn

1) From what I remember, MC is a shapeshifter and becomes a futa.
2) Doesn't really have any sexual content. If anything, 2 hundred chapters in, the MC hasn't ever been in a relationship.

Buterriers

These ones meet all your requirements and are stories I'd recommend:
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/525692/rotten-ther/

RatedOverr

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/525692/rotten-ther/
What is the romance in Bloody Aether like, I just starting reading it and I am really enjoying it but based on the protagonist's personality (I am still very early in so it may change) I am somewhat worried about how the relationship will develop between her and the love interest. Is she still capable of feelings emotions like love etc.
Spoilers are fine.

Buterriers

What is the romance in Bloody Aether like, I just starting reading it and I am really enjoying it but based on the protagonist's personality (I am still very early in so it may change) I am somewhat worried about how the relationship will develop between her and the love interest. Is she still capable of feelings emotions like love etc.
Spoilers are fine.

It's a very slow burn, but the protagonist slowly regains more of her human emotions. Rotten Aether is its sister novel--if you're reading one, it would be helpful to read the other as well. The two stories are definitely not traditional romances.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
Seconding Stray Cat Strut.

Also recommend Taboo Journal, The Outlands, In another world as my waifu #1: Brave New World and the Fallen Prince(ss), Micchi versus the New World, Isekai'd Shoggoth, Giant Robot Reincarnation

Last edited:

melchi

What is a custom title?
I'm surprised no one has just suggested using series finder and having it sort by #of words.