Recommendations long novels

StarEis

i once again ask for your recommendations in this boring day.
i need novels with mostly:
  • weak to strong (preferably)
  • non-human (there aren't many good ones so not really)
  • cultivation preferably. system novels are okey as well
  • some level of iq, i don't want to read a mc with 0 iq going around collecting girls killing gods ect.
  • preferably no harem, if there is harem it's fine aslong as it's not unbearable like seventy percent of them
  • no yaoi or yuri, looking for mostly action with fists/swords ect. not with dicks
  • i am willing to read it anywhere even webnovel as long as it's good
please don't recommend stuff with like less than 100 chapters, that's just 2-3 hours for me totally not enough.

ForestDweller

My story fulfills some of that criteria. 500k+ words, 150+ chapters. Mentally weak MC that will get strong eventually.

However, he's a human, it will have a harem in the future (though not now), and no cultivation.

A lot of focus on character development, interaction, and worldbuilding.

DubstheDuke

Self promotion time.

Yeah, my novel fits the bill for all those recommendations. Though they do start out kinda stupid but get more IQ as story progresses.

StarEis

My story fulfills some of that criteria. 500k+ words, 150+ chapters. Mentally weak MC that will get strong eventually.

However, he's a human, it will have a harem in the future (though not now), and no cultivation.

A lot of focus on character development, interaction, and worldbuilding.
Self promotion time.

Yeah, my novel fits the bill for all those recommendations. Though they do start out kinda stupid but get more IQ as story progresses.

Can I get a link? Or name

YeetusFeetus

• some level of iq, i don't want to read a mc with 0 iq going around collecting girls killing gods ect.
  • preferably no harem, if there is harem it's fine aslong as it's not unbearable like seventy percent of them
  • no yaoi or yuri, looking for mostly action with fists/swords ect. not with dicks
please don't recommend stuff with like less than 100 chapters, that's just 2-3 hours for me totally not enough.
Not sure if my story counts, unfortunately I didn’t read it through since I know the plot n’ all. But I have over 150k words, and there is no yaoi or Yuri, but unfortunately i didn’t really hit the weak to strong tag, and I made it with a harem (Though I believe there isn't too much interaction at least 40%) and the mc is kind of stupid... according to my comments, but imma recommend it anyway if you wish to read it.

Last edited:

StarEis

My story is right there, on the banner.

Though if you're on mobile, "Reincarnation of A Worthless Man"

Yeah same thing it's on my banner but the name is "Undetermined"
thank you. i will check them out

Not sure if my story counts, unfortunately I didn’t read it through since I know the plot n’ all. But I have over 150k words, and there is no yaoi or Yuri, but unfortunately i didn’t really hit the weak to strong tag, and I made it with a harem (Though I believe there isn't too much interaction at least 40%) and the mc is kind of stupid... according to my comments, but imma recommend it anyway if you wish to read it.
i may check it out

series finder is pretty cringe, but still thanks

CL

You know there are chapters that have up to 10k words in them, right? Check out MoL as an example.

StarEis

You know there are chapters that have up to 10k words in them, right? Check out MoL as an example.
what is MoL? also that stuff is the ones that are better but there aren't that many i found

Reactions: CL

CL

what is MoL? also that stuff is the ones that are better but there aren't that many i found
Mother of Learning. It's not on ScribbleHub. I used it as an example because of its popularity and most readers would be aware of how long that novel's chapters are.

StarEis

Mother of Learning. It's not on ScribbleHub. I used it as an example because of its popularity and most readers would be aware of how long that novel's chapters are.
i think i remember seeing it once while looking at rr, i will most likely read it if it's that long. thanks

Reactions: CL

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Lucifer's Descendant System ticks a lot of boxes. but it's not that great.
My novels are way too short for you too...

You should check
The death mage who doesn't want a 4th time
It's a system one. great at that.

StarEis

Lucifer's Descendant System ticks a lot of boxes. but it's not that great.
My novels are way too short for you too...

You should check
The death mage who doesn't want a 4th time
It's a system one. great at that.
r-18 on webnovel is the shittiest thing in existence

i am reading the manga of the death mage and i must say that i really don't care about the novel. I am willing to wait months for a episode of the manga. still thank you.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
It's not weak to strong and has no cultivation but it's got pretty much everything else.

137k words spread throughout 15 chapters. 9.1k words average each chapter.

The story's set in a world with anthropomorphic animals and the MC's a mixed wolf. The MC isn't intelligent BUT he's got a brain, don't worry about that. He can perfectly think his way through stuff.

There's no harem, but there are hints of yaoi, and by hints I mean a bit of metrosexuality displayed by one of the barely mentioned side characters but that's it. No dick action in here. Hell, the first chapter starts off with a bear's ear getting torn off so why not give it a shot?

Regarding its quality, I got two reviews under my belt. One of them is a glowing 5* while the other is a constructive 4*. So why not jump into it?

Necariin

Check out my story if you're feelin' it. It ticks most of your boxes I believe.

155 chapters
480,000 words so far

StarEis

It's not weak to strong and has no cultivation but it's got pretty much everything else.

137k words spread throughout 15 chapters. 9.1k words average each chapter.

The story's set in a world with anthropomorphic animals and the MC's a mixed wolf. The MC isn't intelligent BUT he's got a brain, don't worry about that. He can perfectly think his way through stuff.

There's no harem, but there are hints of yaoi, and by hints I mean a bit of metrosexuality displayed by one of the barely mentioned side characters but that's it. No dick action in here. Hell, the first chapter starts off with a bear's ear getting torn off so why not give it a shot?

Regarding its quality, I got two reviews under my belt. One of them is a glowing 5* while the other is a constructive 4*. So why not jump into it?
I will check it out, thanks.
Check out my story if you're feelin' it. It ticks most of your boxes I believe.

155 chapters
480,000 words so far
I am already reading it, it's pretty good. I just need to catch up some time. Still thanks

Luxican

Here are a few I like.
Doomsday Wonderland - Female MC that is really badass, no romance, lot's of action, endless transmigration into Apocalyptic Worlds with other Posthumans, weak to strong
When a Mage Revolts - Transmigrated MC, slow start, immense pay-off at the end of the first Arc, extremely satisfying to see the Big Bad fail
My House of Horrors - Best Horror Novel on NU probably, System, action and scary settings, everything you could possibly desire, and an overarching Mystery
Praise the Orc - VR-Game Novel, has a very different tone from other novels of the same genre, action, no harem
Gate of Revelation - Retaliation of the NPCs in a modern-day Game World, I'm only around Chapter 100 myself, but I still find it very interesting
Overgeared - Harem unfortunately, but I didn't really mind it, VR-Game, Character Development on the MC's side, the beginning is a bit hard to read for some, because the MC is still pretty scummy at that point, but the story really picks up
Holy Emperor's Grandson is a Necromancer - The MC is practically OP, it's really fun to read, action
Mages are too OP - The female characters are very annoying, I'm going to say this from the start, VR-Game, very interesting Magic System
To Be a Power in the Shadows - Harem again, Isekai, but more emphasis on the Comedy, also my favorite Comedy novel, but maybe not what you are searching for haha

These are the ones I could think of right off the bat, hopefully, there are some for you here!!

Last edited:

Wintertime

King of Nothing
Pick your favourite from any Chinese web novel. They have literally over 1000+ chapters most likely.