Long titles get cutoff on their info page

Lena

I got a notification of the novel After the Crown Prince Broke My Engagement, The Second Prince Broke My Doom Flag, But!? by @Kaffeina, but the full title got cut off, even on desktop.
And yes, I know the actual title is listed above, but still, it shouldn't get cut off so early.

Screenshot 2021-09-19 at 10-49-29 After the Crown Prince Broke My Engagement, The Second Princ...png

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I got a notification of the novel After the Crown Prince Broke My Engagement, The Second Prince Broke My Doom Flag, But!? by @Kaffeina, but the full title got cut off, even on desktop.
And yes, I know the actual title is listed above, but still, it shouldn't get cut off so early.

View attachment 9753
The full title is already above it, albeit in a smaller manner. No need for any changes.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
The full title is already above it, albeit in a smaller manner. No need for any changes.
I've actually seen one so long that even that got cut off. Can't remember the exact title, though.

CadmarLegend

I've actually seen one so long that even that got cut off. Can't remember the exact title, though.
I believe that cannot happen. There is a character limit, which I think should, logically, factor in how many such letters can fit on the small title at the top.

CadmarLegend

reduce the title
no. In the first place, there is already a character limit to warn people... and that applies specifically to stop people from making a title that can't even fit on the shorter name at the top. The author should've known what they did by themself.