Looking for a beta/proof reader.

PenPal110

I am working on a story, but as I write I tend to 'get in the zone' and don't notice spelling and grammar errors. I do have Grammarly and I do use spell checker too, but I still think some human help will be handy.

Now I don't really have an income, so I can't really pay you, but I will offer a % of any money made via Patreon, should anyone choose to donate.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I recommend checking out the beta reader group on Goodreads:

Alienix

I am working on a story, but as I write I tend to 'get in the zone' and don't notice spelling and grammar errors. I do have Grammarly and I do use spell checker too, but I still think some human help will be handy.

Now I don't really have an income, so I can't really pay you, but I will offer a % of any money made via Patreon, should anyone choose to donate.
Hey fellow writer. U can try to join SH discord and go to Workshop channel. The mentors are helpful. (Be wary of other channels tho as they are places of degeneracy)

PenPal110

Hey fellow writer. U can try to join SH discord and go to Workshop channel. The mentors are helpful. (Be wary of other channels tho as they are places of degeneracy)
I will have you know I am a proud degenerate.