Looking for a cover artist

gloaming

Hey everyone! I am looking for a good artist to help me with my cover. The style I would like it done in is anime style (I know, so original...} I currently have all the characters drawn out on paper and have the general idea of what I am looking for with each of them, so I don't want the final work to deviate too much from what I have but do need someone a bit more skilled than myself to really bring this creation to life. What I don't have on paper I do have in mind so I can pretty much explain all the details I would like that aren't there. There are some things that will need some explanation so I would like to talk a bit about everything before we get started. If interested please feel free to message me so we can talk further. Thanks for reading!

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Try midjourney. You have about 30 free images, before they ask you for money. It is an AI, which makes pictures. I use it for my covers. (I have paid for a monthly subscription. It is great, for character portraits.)

melchi

What is a custom title?
Looking at people who draw on twitch is a good way to find someone too.

TakaBAE

Hey everyone! I am looking for a good artist to help me with my cover. The style I would like it done in is anime style (I know, so original...} I currently have all the characters drawn out on paper and have the general idea of what I am looking for with each of them, so I don't want the final work to deviate too much from what I have but do need someone a bit more skilled than myself to really bring this creation to life. What I don't have on paper I do have in mind so I can pretty much explain all the details I would like that aren't there. There are some things that will need some explanation so I would like to talk a bit about everything before we get started. If interested please feel free to message me so we can talk further. Thanks for reading!
man I'm late lmao, could've grabbed a client ;-;. Anyways if you're still interested hit me on discord.
Discord: Takabe#0461

gloaming

man I'm late lmao, could've grabbed a client ;-;. Anyways if you're still interested hit me on discord.
Discord: Takabe#0461
Definitely not too late! I'll hit you up on discord for sure. Thank you!

matalayudasleazy

AI Art Generator (Tap Universe). This thing gives me so many illustrations for both the cover and the chapters. They're ain't top notch, but it's a safe for a high schooler like me who hasn't earn my own moneys yet. (I mean, there's the option of grabbing it at some site... Y'know)

There's some that I edit using Pixlr (both PC and Mobile), and Canva or a mix of both.

It takes some minutes to get the one you want, not to mention the settings to modify.
Discord: matalayu#2304.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-17-13-14-42-991_com.imgur.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-17-13-14-42-991_com.imgur.mobile.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2023-01-17-13-15-12-389_com.imgur.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-17-13-15-12-389_com.imgur.mobile.jpg
    552.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2023-01-17-13-15-32-211_com.imgur.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-17-13-15-32-211_com.imgur.mobile.jpg
    872.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2023-01-17-13-15-44-352_com.imgur.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-17-13-15-44-352_com.imgur.mobile.jpg
    786.6 KB · Views: 37

proxybaba

if you can't afford an artist, then make the cover by yourself, there are various software and templates available, like pages, canva, you can keep it simple, that things also attract views and if your story is good, the cover does not matter, I have seen many good stories with the default cover provided by SH and RR.
Bottomline - do not use AI cause it will create trouble in the long run, it is just advice, you can thoroughly ignore it

ps - there are many who draw for free, you can find them in SH and RR artist forum

BraveKing

If you are still looking for an artist, check out my works on Deviantart. I work mostly in anime and semi anime style so if you are interested you can always reach me on discord at KC Chakry#4845

gloaming

you guys are awesome I appreciate the replies I will be looking into the artists who have posted their work here as well. Thank you!

Shamiko

Ur resident demon gurl <333
Hai I recommend Thorkell_40k if ur looking for someone that can draw in an anime style. Hope this helps ;)