*TLR
*LMS
*OVERGEARED
*RISE OF LORD
*OUT OF SPACE
*OVERLORD
*DUNGEON HEART
*ARK

lit rpg is good too but harem is a big NOOO but want that bull shit feels like the is ur typical tongue tied guy thats been frienzoned by a girl that he fantasize about.

Wuxia is good but i hate chinese name cant identify who is Jiang Chen to Jiang Fatty esp the "Myriad of the Heavenly Azure Jade with Crimson phoenix with hidden tigers and dragons Pill of Dao of Qi Refining "

HonestMistake

Go to webnovel and read "The Union". Medival setting, kingdom building, no harem.
Honestly it's just a really good novel. 5/5, would recommend.

L0pez

Release that Witch - my fav "use of modern knowledge in medieval setting".
It's Chinese but the author only uses "Ching Chong" in the first chapter.

It might have: "harem" in tags but after 1400 chaps, MC is still in a relationship with only one woman.

ABPhoenix

I'd recommend 'Enlightened Empire' if you've not already checked it out. It's on here and Royalroad.
It has Kingdom Building (although it takes a while to get to it), some martial arts/cultivation (although not a strong focus) and some decent political intrigue. The writer also has a good grasp of grammar and style and all that, which is an added bonus.

sourcream24

I'd recommend 'Enlightened Empire' if you've not already checked it out. It's on here and Royalroad.
It has Kingdom Building (although it takes a while to get to it), some martial arts/cultivation (although not a strong focus) and some decent political intrigue. The writer also has a good grasp of grammar and style and all that, which is an added bonus.

I'll try it thanks.

Release that Witch - my fav "use of modern knowledge in medieval setting".
It's Chinese but the author only uses "Ching Chong" in the first chapter.

It might have: "harem" in tags but after 1400 chaps, MC is still in a relationship with only one woman.

I've read the im at chapter 800 something just
bidding my time. Its a good novel

Ethereal

Atros Imperium he updates regularly even if he has been on hiatus sometimes, just means the chapter is gonna be bigger or something unexpected happened. its also my in my top 5 favorite series