Recommendations Looking for a new novel

crazykat

Hi guys i recently finished reading my 2nd original novel called Dungeon Heart, and just fell in love with the writing and the story. Could i get some help with a novel similar to this one? I like Novels with smart MC(at least wise), good story that isnt very narrow, and finally no harem/romance.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
mother of learning

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
There's No Epic Loot Here, Only Puns
A Dark and Dangerous Place
The Dungeon Calls for A Sage
The Bound Dungeon

crazykat

There's No Epic Loot Here, Only Puns
A Dark and Dangerous Place
The Dungeon Calls for A Sage
The Bound Dungeon
I am trying The Dungeon calls for a Sage right now and its really good, i cant stop reading it haha. Thanks for the recommendation, i will try There's No Epic loot here, only puns after i finish reading this, just the name for this novel is putting me off. I am getting alot of recommendations for it through so i will check it out.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
There's No Epic loot here, only puns after i finish reading this, just the name for this novel is putting me off. I am getting alot of recommendations for it through so i will check it out.
give it a try

crazykat

give it a try
okay so i gave it a shot, went all the way till ch 21.. but just couldnt take it anymore. It just feels so stupid. I just cant take the story seriously.. the MC is feels like a 4 year old child that has never seen anything. Gets scared of her own creations, runs around dungeon doing stupid stuff, idk.. does this story get better or is it the same till the most recent chapters?

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
okay so i gave it a shot, went all the way till ch 21.. but just couldnt take it anymore. It just feels so stupid. I just cant take the story seriously.. the MC is feels like a 4 year old child that has never seen anything. Gets scared of her own creations, runs around dungeon doing stupid stuff, idk.. does this story get better or is it the same till the most recent chapters?
She's certainly not a hyper-rational MC and definitely is unfamiliar with Dungeon mechanics. She does get better at managing the dungeon and becomes more adjusted to her new life, but her personality doesn't really change.

crazykat

She's certainly not a hyper-rational MC and definitely is unfamiliar with Dungeon mechanics. She does get better at managing the dungeon and becomes more adjusted to her new life, but her personality doesn't really change.
Yea i guess i just dont like this kinda of novel, i prefer more of a Seinen kinda stuff. Thanks for the information.

sourcream24

I dont know ppl recommend this novel called there is no epic loot here.
I think its pure trash what kind of dungeon doesnt want to grow i mean to kill ppl the hell... well up to to you guys