Looking for a Partner

TeddyDear

Hi, I'm Teddy!

I'm an author looking for a partner to go through a story with me, it will probably be posted when I have 15 chapters stocked. My preferred style is anime-ish but I'm not picky :blob_melt: As long as they are able to do what I need and are available to do it decently meaning I don't need them on-call but enough that we can talk and cooperate and work on the story together.
My story is a Fantasy Romance featuring Persian Gods and Goddesses' I created (where the harder part comes in with design). I can share the character list and what I have done so far. I already have a story out on Tapas(it's BL though,) to get a idea of how I write. As I am still a high school student I'm still learning as I go along.
I need a partner to do all the official work for the story, I'm already working with a few artists already and I usually let them do what they please after I give the initial idea and design.
Seeing as how I'm still a student I can't pay anyone so If your still interested msg me here in the comments or at my email - [email protected]

Looking forward to meeting my future partner :blob_hug: :blob_aww:

Last edited:

Overlord

Are you still in the search for a partner if so let me know so we can discuss about it

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Hi, I'm Teddy!

I'm an author looking for a partner to go through a story with me, it will probably be posted when I have 15 chapters stocked. My preferred style is anime-ish but I'm not picky :blob_melt: As long as they are able to do what I need and are available to do it decently meaning I don't need them on-call but enough that we can talk and cooperate and work on the story together.
My story is a Fantasy Romance featuring Persian Gods and Goddesses' I created (where the harder part comes in with design). I can share the character list and what I have done so far. I already have a story out on Tapas(it's BL though,) to get a idea of how I write. As I am still a high school student I'm still learning as I go along.
I need a partner to do all the official work for the story, I'm already working with a few artists already and I usually let them do what they please after I give the initial idea and design.
Seeing as how I'm still a student I can't pay anyone so If your still interested msg me here in the comments or at my email - [email protected]

Looking forward to meeting my future partner :blob_hug: :blob_aww:
Thought you were looking for a romantic partner lol

Attachments

• 7346E98D-20E3-42BB-BB01-30AE302FDAE7.png
    7346E98D-20E3-42BB-BB01-30AE302FDAE7.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 44

Bokuboy

Thought you were looking for a romantic partner lol
I totally thought that, too. It would definitely be a new kind of request to have on the forums ad I just had to check it out to see if it was real (and it wasn't!). LOL