Recommendations Looking for a series like I got a cheat ability in a different world, and become extraordinary in the real world

Arta

So, I’ve read a novel called “I got a cheat ability in a different world, and become extraordinary in the real world” and although the execution was lacking, the concept was extremely enjoyable and I am searching for a series similar to it. In case you’ve hadn’t read the book, or do not quite know what I’m asking for, a book I desire is one where the protagonist discovers a game system that allows him to become stronger through leveling. Presumably, there would be dungeon and monsters he/she would fight. It isn’t quite like Hunter novels since only our MC, (or a select few) can have access to the system to become stronger. Anyway, tell me if you find any.

ps. Bonus thanks if you find a story where a loser becomes a powerful person.

Last edited:
Does it have to be fighting-oriented? If not, you can try my novel. A dungeon has also been introduced btw, but it is not fighting oriented, at least not yet
My Pick Up Artist System - webnovel

I'm going to start uploading chaps on scribblehub tomorrow for it. For now, all the published chaps are on webnovel

Although you said not 'hunter' novels, this does kinda tick the bonus thanks and the other criteria:
Infinite Competitive Dungeon Society (NovelUpdates)
Its a korean novel made by toika and is a 'hunter' type as in only he has access to dungeons with a few select other people, but there are still monsters in the real world and any strength he gains in the dungeon, he gains in real life. Its rather painful in regards to the harem and romance, but the story is really good with nice twists and turns.